SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 am

jen689 wrote:Thank you lipsis for all of the time and effort you took to post the article from US Weekly :Nod:

Des and Chris are my favorite couple from the franchise. beatingheart THEM

My thoughts exactly!!

Thank you lipsis for an enjoyable start to my Saturday.

I absolutely love the photo of Des' beautiful shiny eyes gazing up at Chris during first dance. What a wonderful love story! So fortunate to have witnessed it blossom on night one.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Pia1 Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:04 pm

What a beautiful wedding!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried Honeymoon in Hawaii: Details

From Us Weekly ^ no new pics but they talk about why they chose Hawaii, a few things they've done this week, and their thoughts on marriage.

Last night they were spotted at the beautiful St Regis Princeville Resort in Kauai.

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 66 NEWS_redefining_paradise_Kauai

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Loved the pics they were beautiful! Really happy for Des and Chris. All class from that season.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ah I finally see it in the Us Weekly app! Thanks lipsis for the heads up. Now do I want a digital copy or a physical one? Hmm.

I am going digital Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Perfect song for them.

ITA!  :yes: ..and i love this song to death...beatingheart

i love watching the original music video. Ed is adorb. Its been said he had lost 30 lbs rehearsing for this dance! :cutesmile!:

that said, im dying for Chres's dancing video clip! hissyfit #MakeitHappen Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:43 pm

I love that song too! I suspect it was a first dance contender but Chris had to swoop in with an even better plan. giggling

makeithappen - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Lipsis, I am late to the party, but thank you for all the work so we can all enjoy the Chres wedding.

I have grown to love both dresses and that his wedding was so them. I am sad that it wasn't on tv, but so glad it had no taint of TPTB!

They really are a wonderful couple. I also love that Des is so comfortable in Chris's love that Brooks isn't even an issue. To me this is a true sign of their love, they make each other a better whole.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:21 am

FYI if anyone had trouble reading the Us Weekly spead, the Boston Herald published it on their site in an article. No photos though, those can be found a few pages back. This is just the text portion.

Desiree Hartsock's Wedding

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm

So we'll see the wedding or portions next Monday? I'm super busy, trying to catch up but can't figure it out. (Other than, Molly and Jason said they can't talk about the wedding until their next podcast.)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:31 pm

Amberish wrote:So we'll see the wedding or portions next Monday? I'm super busy, trying to catch up but can't figure it out. (Other than, Molly and Jason said they can't talk about the wedding until their next podcast.)

I don't think they've said exactly when, but their videographer is currently working on their wedding video (typically a 10-12 minute mashup of the entire day). I suppose it could be any day now.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:So we'll see the wedding or portions next Monday? I'm super busy, trying to catch up but can't figure it out. (Other than, Molly and Jason said they can't talk about the wedding until their next podcast.)

I don't think they've said exactly when, but their videographer is currently working on their wedding video (typically a 10-12 minute mashup of the entire day). I suppose it could be any day now.

I'm talking about seeing the ceremony or segments on the Bachelor show. I still may be wrong, but I don't think so and expect to see their wedding or portions of it on TV. For example, why else would the wedding be at that particular venue and in California of all places? And, why all the secrecy? What's preventing Molly and Jason from talking about the wedding, before and even now?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17