SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:41 pm

IMHO this line in the article from Blake is just ridiculous "“Sam seems to be at a different event every night. It looks like she’s doing a good job of moving forward, and now after keeping a low profile it’s time for Lou and me to do the same,” he said."

So is this a competition on who goes out more every day. The more he says stuff like this, the more he sounds like he is trying to cash in from being in the public domain and seems jealous that Sam is being invited to events.

Blake and Louise should just move on from this....I doubt Lisa is going to respond to this allegation and also doubt this would impact her relationship with Sam. Enough of this back and forth, one week of silence and then they go running to Woman's Day again, enough is enough already IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:01 pm

mercieme wrote:IMHO this line in the article from Blake is just ridiculous "“Sam seems to be at a different event every night. It looks like she’s doing a good job of moving forward, and now after keeping a low profile it’s time for Lou and me to do the same,” he said."

So is this a competition on who goes out more every day. The more he says stuff like this, the more he sounds like he is trying to cash in from being in the public domain and seems jealous that Sam is being invited to events.

Blake and Louise should just move on from this....I doubt Lisa is going to respond to this allegation and also doubt this would impact her relationship with Sam. Enough of this back and forth, one week of silence and then they go running to Woman's Day again, enough is enough already IMO.

:yes: I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said here, Mercieme!

I still wonder if the F3 would have been under the same contract obligations as an F1, F2. Certainly Louise and Blake are cashing in pretty good if her F3 status allows her more room to negotiate fees. I just don't believe what Blake is saying. His story is different every week. Bringing his mom, Andrea into the mix is just not kosher imo. And then having her have an account following just them too. I've followed this whole thing and I know I won't get the 'truth' but there's no need to convince me to continue to give benefit of the doubt. That doesn't mean Blake and Louise aren't happy, in love, together, genuine salt of the earth people. It just means, just as Blake is able to change his mind, so am I.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:14 am

Think about it guys! Obviously Louise parents support her. She Infact said it herself if her parents don't agree with her and Blake and don't like Blake that she can't peruse a relationship with him ( she said it in HOME VISITS ) so just because there not publicly announcing it doesn't mean her parents are not supportive btw I think Blake is lying! I 100% believe Lisa and Sam
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:16 am

The whole thing is just terribly confusing. Here's 'supposedly' the text messages. I don't know how this changes things? http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-blake-garvey-slams-lisa-hyde-revealing-texts-she-sent-him-behind-ex-sam-frosts-back/story-fni0cvc9-1227103479785?nk=fbb0f1a5d646601f0f9e808e2dc05ec2
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:44 am

Sundy wrote:The whole thing is just terribly confusing. Here's 'supposedly' the text messages. I don't know how this changes things? http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-blake-garvey-slams-lisa-hyde-revealing-texts-she-sent-him-behind-ex-sam-frosts-back/story-fni0cvc9-1227103479785?nk=fbb0f1a5d646601f0f9e808e2dc05ec2

This 'text' by Blake is so passive-manipulative..
Blake:

“Babe are you absolutely sure or would you like me to wait until I’m with you? I don’t mind at all either way, I just love you and want you to be perfectly comfortable. Xx”

Doesn't add up. Sam shared Lisa's contact info but nowhere does it say why she shared this. Blake's response "are you absolutely sure" suggests he asked for Lisa's contact info. Even Sam's response suggests that Blake was asking for the info and she was 'whatever' about it. When a girl says "It's totally fine" that is code for it is totally NOT fine! And if she cannot say, no it is not fine, then the behavior of the guy is so off-the-mark that she doesn't feel comfortable anymore telling him this.

And he is calling Sam 'Babe' and "I just love you and want you to be perfectly comfortable?" Umm, this is Sam he is talking to, the Sam that said "you can get rid of the other four girls" when he asked her what he could do to assuage her doubts. Whether Lisa is lying or not is inconsequential as to why Blake broke up with Sam. Blake's text "Babe" and ".... I just love you" where does that fit in with him just seeing her as just a friend?

ETA: and where are these texts that support the idea that Lisa was trying to get with Blake/steal Louise's man so to speak? Nothing Lisa said implies that nor does her text to Louise say anything other than what she said on The Project about letting Louise know that Blake had tried to get with her. There are also a lot of texts missing/not included.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:01 am

Can I just point out something that makes zero sense?

Blake texts Sam and says "I am blocking Lisa's number"..

Then, later he receives a text and a call from Lisa. How on earth would that be possible if he had done what he said he would be doing, blocking Lisa's number? So he lied to Sam if he said he blocked her number since he is stating he received a text from Lisa and then texted her back himself.

Maybe it is semantics and he blocked Lisa's number for one day? Then he unblocked it later on? He does love to play the semantics game (or maybe it is just the 'living in the moment' for him as he likes to say). He implied on his twitter that he was not with Louise and then the next week he is in Woman's Day receiving money confirming that he is with Louise (and subsequently deletes this tweet that we have proof of in this forum). The same applies to his 'booking agency' which clearly states one can 'book' Alpha Strippers. He and even Louise deny anything to do with strippers (even though there are photos of him clearly doing more than topless waiting for a friend back in the day). He also denies on his twitter owning/registering a company that has stripping involved. No mention of Alpha Male on his bio, either.

I am just not buying what is being sold (or in this case, paid for by Woman's Day).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 am

According to Blake, the reason he told his side about Lisa to Woman's Day has nothing to do with defending himself but to protect Sam from Lisa. Wow...

However he is adamant his motive for coming forward to reveal the fashion designer's 'true nature' isn't to defend his own name but to make his scorned former fiancee aware of her close friend and confidant's character.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2808657/And-plot-thickens-Bachelor-s-Blake-Garvey-hits-scorned-runner-Lisa-Hyde-claiming-texted-regularly-BFF-Sam-Frost-s-back.html#ixzz3HKRd2EJz

If he is doing this for anyone other than himself, the person that makes most sense to protect is Louise. After all, she received the text from Lisa about Blake wanting to be with Lisa. And Louise would have watched The Project where Lisa reiterates what she told Louise in her text. Again, I know GA said that some people are nosey and that is why the follow each other on IG, but in Louise's case, she doesn't need to follow Lisa, she can snoop it since it is public without being a follower. And furthermore, if Blake is now wanting to show Sam Lisa's true character then that is more reason for Louise not to want to associate/follow Lisa.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:04 am

Some recent videos for Woman's Day where Louise is saying it is 'our time now'... http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/peopleandplaces/louise-pillidge-speaks-out-about-lisa-and-sam/vi-e68eaf91-b5bf-4c65-a8d6-dbbd956bc9eb

and where Blake says he can prove that what is being said by Lisa isn't true... http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/peopleandplaces/blake-and-louise-enough-is-enough/vi-596e44d8-2b76-4b86-8f81-4016bf484931?refvid=e68eaf91-b5bf-4c65-a8d6-dbbd956bc9eb

IMO, it is hard for Blake to prove what Lisa is saying as not true unless he showed a text where she says she wants to be with him. There is none that he has shown. Also, hard to prove that Blake never asked her these things on a phone conversation unless Lisa was recording him (doubtful that Blake was recording that conversation, haha).

Louise benefits the most from Blake denying Lisa's allegations, not Sam!

Blake would have to speak out for Louise's sake. To say he is speaking out for Sam's sake (someone he has already dumped) makes zero sense to me. Whether it is true or not true doesn't change the fact that he dumped Sam. Nothing Blake says will change that fact and I hardly think it matters to Blake what Sam does or doesn't do. Fake friend as he is implying Lisa is to Sam doesn't change the fact he dumped her and really what does it matter if Sam and Lisa are friends, fake or real to Blake?

Blake's whole reasoning of speaking out in Woman's Day to prove Lisa is lying so as to protect Sam is the same reasoning he gave in letting Louise go to protect her. Protecting Sam would have been never communicating with Lisa in the first place. Then, when telling Sam he is blocking Lisa's number actually blocking it and not responding to any texts/calls from Lisa after the fact.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:45 am

Seems the girls have responded without responding. Sam just posted a photo of her and Lisa on IG stating they are going to Vietnam together on 6 November. At the moment I can't believe a word Blake says. He has given us no reason to believe him.

Do the phone calls fit in the timeline at all?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:32 am

Posting etiquette:
posts being kept brief
posts being framed with IMO when speculative
posts being kept non-repetitive (does this need to be said or said again?)
do not post multiple (more than 2) posts back to back to back to back. It's annoying to put it mildly.
No baiting or arguing.
When all else fails and you see steam coming out of your ears regarding certain posters, please utilize the FOE button.
Sourcing photos and keep in mind people's privacy of posting such.

Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Sundy wrote:The whole thing is just terribly confusing. Here's 'supposedly' the text messages. I don't know how this changes things? http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-blake-garvey-slams-lisa-hyde-revealing-texts-she-sent-him-behind-ex-sam-frosts-back/story-fni0cvc9-1227103479785?nk=fbb0f1a5d646601f0f9e808e2dc05ec2
none of this refutes what lisa said about what blake did - there are no texts with her desperately asking him to come back to her and again what allforlove said about the inconsistency between him apparently blocking lisa's number vs. actually not and receiving her messages

Just checking in to make sure you are ok. You seemed very sad on the project (sic), I can only imagine what you’re going through. Although I love Sam and I respect her decisions doesn’t mean I can’t check in. If you need to talk to someone I’m hear

i have to say blake looked totally unhinged on the project - if i was close to him i would have been very concerned i remember the stuff we were talking about here ...about his mental stability, his sexuality etc. it gave a veryyy shocking demeanor...

also - none of this disproves that blake DIDN'T reach out to Lisa and try to get with her

imho

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:59 pm

What project?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough