Reality Steve

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 3 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?

where is the epi description for the FDs?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

anders wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:RS has a new column up and he confirms that Dino leaves before the night portion of the date. Still thinks it's due to religious diff but not sure that will be shown.

Poor Ashley. This will be the third guy that leaves. Hopefully it really is mutual like RS said.

I wonder if this is when Ashley cries on the couch in her gold shirt that she's wearing with JP on the beach that we can't place. Poor Ashley if it causes all her insecurities to flare up again.

Can't wait to see Michelle Money. Not!! I'd so much rather have outtakes for like 5 segments.

RS said Ryan shows up after Constantine leaves. I'm guessing Constantine has the last date because the episode description made it sound like the surprise visitor shows up after all the dates. I wonder if Ashley will tell JP and Ben about Ryan at the rose ceremony since they'll be the only two there?

where is the epi description for the FDs?

Season 7, Episode 9
Episode Synopsis: Ashley and her final three suitors visit Fiji for daytime frolicking and, perhaps, overnight canoodling. Adventures include sailing and snorkeling, a seaplane ride and cliff jumping into a waterfall. Ashley also receives a surprise visitor before one of the three guys goes home; the other two vie for the final rose.

Actually here, it sounds like Ryan comes before Constantine leaves, but RS says he comes after.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 pm

It's the very first post in the FD threads..CC posted it. I don't think it's the full description though because we wont get it until after HTD's
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

bambam64 wrote:
San wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie!  :Nod:

I agree! Or atleast done respectfully and in good taste. I guess we will see. As always though with this show, I'm prepared for any and everything.

In his interview, Lucas said that he and Ashley talked a long time, and they would not have ultimately worked out. He is conservative and traditional, and he said she is not. He said they were opposites. Lucas did not seem to say this with any disrespect but seemed to say it matter of factly.

RS said originally he thought Dino left because of religious differences. We know he is Greek Orthodox. Now, I don't know whether that would be too controversial for the show to get into. Also twice saw it mentioned that Ashley was atheist. It may be that we got the indifference edit we got on Dino to explain his departure when they simply talked, and it is more along the lines of the Lucas thing.

Also, I do think that Ashley was quite attracted to Dino, physically. We saw it at the M & G in the pictures, and we saw it on the train. According to the previews his mother is going to express concerns about Ashley taking him away from them. I don't think Ashley particularly wanted to move to Georgia.
When she put it all together and she realizes, though, that she is the one that missed out on Dino - and I do think she had an interest in him - I think it hit her like a ton of bricks, and we will see that reaction.
Remember, it was Ashley chasing Dino in the edit, not the other way around! Very, very unusual for this show. The only other time I have seen that was with Graham and DeAnna.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Sailing
Snorkelling
Seaplane

I saw Sally by the Seashore..... :evilgrin:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Bloomers wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
San wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Like when Rob and Chris were the only two at the rose ceremony? Smiley At least Constantine's exit won't be the same as the one with Frank! Hoping it is mutual for Ash and Connie!  :Nod:

I agree! Or atleast done respectfully and in good taste. I guess we will see. As always though with this show, I'm prepared for any and everything.

In his interview, Lucas said that he and Ashley talked a long time, and they would not have ultimately worked out. He is conservative and traditional, and he said she is not. He said they were opposites. Lucas did not seem to say this with any disrespect but seemed to say it matter of factly.

RS said originally he thought Dino left because of religious differences. We know he is Greek Orthodox. Now, I don't know whether that would be too controversial for the show to get into. Also twice saw it mentioned that Ashley was atheist. It may be that we got the indifference edit we got on Dino to explain his departure when they simply talked, and it is more along the lines of the Lucas thing.

Also, I do think that Ashley was quite attracted to Dino, physically. We saw it at the M & G in the pictures, and we saw it on the train. According to the previews his mother is going to express concerns about Ashley taking him away from them. I don't think Ashley particularly wanted to move to Georgia.
When she put it all together and she realizes, though, that she is the one that missed out on Dino - and I do think she had an interest in him - I think it hit her like a ton of bricks, and we will see that reaction.
Remember, it was Ashley chasing Dino in the edit, not the other way around! Very, very unusual for this show. The only other time I have seen that was with Graham and DeAnna.

The situation with Dino kinda reminds me of what happened to Ash during Brad's season. Terribly awkward FD where they realize they just don't see eye to eye resulting in elimination. Ash was supposed to be F2 (allegedly). I think she is going to take Dino leaving really hard. Ben's edit almost seems like the sympathetic character who usually ends up F3. Same with CL probably should have been F3 but again Frank left and viola. I not saying this is how it happened just that the past couple of seasons get kinda confusing when it gets down to the final 3. Guess this is when the pressure of it all really starts to set in.

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:And Michelle Money will on the MTA.

I can not fathom why any of the ex-ettes would be on MTA??? Just for the after party hook-ups??

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
HAHAHA. Gotta get that 15+ minutes.

Am I missing something...how does she relate to the MTA or what, more importantly, does she have to contribute?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 pm

realityfan26 wrote:

I can not fathom why any of the ex-ettes would be on MTA??? Just for the after party hook-ups??

Michelle is on the MTA because it was she that warned Ashley about Bentley. Bentley will not be there so they need someone to stir the pot.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

skitts wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

Am I missing something...how does she relate to the MTA or what, more importantly, does she have to contribute?

I hear you, and I agree...BUT they obviously need to bring up the Bentley storyline and, if they must, I certainly prefer using Michelle to do it rather than using the Bent himself. I'm glad that TPTB have gotten the message that we are sick to death of Bent's ugly mug!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Michelle is on the MTA because it was she that warned Ashley about Bentley. Bentley will not be there so they need someone to stir the pot.

Talk about beating a dead horse! duh duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 pm

skitts wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

She has something to do with the dot dot dot guy.. :gotcha:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down