Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Page 32 Empty Re: Reality Steve

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:Reality Steve just stole this board blind.

Steve, man to man, and blogger to blogger; someone who carps and whines as much as you do about people taking your work and not crediting you, this was a cheap stunt.

Nice copy/paste you a$$hole!

:missclap: I agree

Plagiarism is sometimes a form of flattery. Maybe not in this case, but you have to admit it's really kinda funny! handwave rofl

If he would have cited this board as a source, then yes, it would have been funny. But he cries and whines when the tabloids rip him off and then he fails to cite? He just made a few bucks off the work of people here. Even bloggers, hell, even an animal like me knows you cite. It's the right thing to do and costs you nothing.

No excuse

Yep.
Not the first time though. no no And probably won't be his last. He will defend himself by saying he had this info for months and didn't post it and does not read our board and so could not possibly be aware of or care about what we boring, low life haus fraus and haus herrs have to say. Which the collective we(i love this term now) know is bull doo doo.
I thought you were a pirate. Now you're an animal too??

If he tries to defend himself saying he's had this information for months, then he'll be contradicting himself. In yesterday's column he said he didn't have any information on the finale or the ATFR and that if he received anything, he would put it in a column.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

Steve, man to man, and blogger to blogger; someone who carps and whines as much as you do about people taking your work and not crediting you, this was a cheap stunt.

Plagiarism is sometimes a form of flattery. Maybe not in this case, but you have to admit it's really kinda funny! handwave rofl

If he would have cited this board as a source, then yes, it would have been funny. But he cries and whines when the tabloids rip him off and then he fails to cite? He just made a few bucks off the work of people here. Even bloggers, hell, even an animal like me knows you cite. It's the right thing to do and costs you nothing.

No excuse

Yep.
Not the first time though. no no And probably won't be his last. He will defend himself by saying he had this info for months and didn't post it and does not read our board and so could not possibly be aware of or care about what we boring, low life haus fraus and haus herrs have to say. Which the collective we(i love this term now) know is bull doo doo.

I'm multifaceted
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

No excuse

Yep.

I'm multifaceted

bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:21 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

No excuse

Yep.

If he tries to defend himself saying he's had this information for months, then he'll be contradicting himself. In yesterday's column he said he didn't have any information on the finale or the ATFR and that if he received anything, he would put it in a column.

Yep, the reason I said its kinda funny is because he does whine about people not giving him credit, and here he goes, he does it to Love and this board. He will never admit that he got this stuff from a bunch of hausfrau's (which is how he referred to us when we were all at Fort); it would make him seem less than manly I guess.

Perhaps RS should join the mancode team from BB and go fisticuffs with Jesse C. :awesome:
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

This whole episode has discredited him in my opinion. I mean he barely bothered editing the posting that was here.

Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:38 pm

He has a lot of fans who love to feed him info, I wonder if someone sent it to him without telling him where it came from? It's possible, yes?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:40 pm

terabithia wrote:He has a lot of fans who love to feed him info, I wonder if someone sent it to him without telling him where it came from? It's possible, yes?

It's possible, but I'd think he'd like to know where it came from just to make sure it's the correct information.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:46 pm

terabithia wrote:He has a lot of fans who love to feed him info, I wonder if someone sent it to him without telling him where it came from? It's possible, yes?

I would bet my ratty old haus frau robe and curlers on it! :P
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
ryvetted wrote:

No excuse

The excuse is RS' ego.... Rolling Eyes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm

He's a tool! There are several people (myself included) who have commented on "his" spoiler entry to tell him that he's a leech and to give credit to this lovely forum! So no worries, just expect a lot of new membership Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:53 pm

kashoo wrote:He's a tool! There are several people (myself included) who have commented on "his" spoiler entry to tell him that he's a leech and to give credit to this lovely forum! So no worries, just expect a lot of new membership Smiley

Haha, I'd read your post over there earlier today. Good job! :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:05 pm

kashoo wrote:He's a tool! There are several people (myself included) who have commented on "his" spoiler entry to tell him that he's a leech and to give credit to this lovely forum! So no worries, just expect a lot of new membership Smiley

Oh yeah... I commented too.... his "fans" should know the truth about where his info came from.

chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve

+70