SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:12 pm

atem wrote:He's not going to meet her family.
Well done, Tim! clapping!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Maddy wrote:
atem wrote:He's not going to meet her family.
Well done, Tim! clapping!

And well done sleuthers who figured that's what was going to happen and that would leave Sachelle at F3 and eliminated! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:19 pm

umngirl wrote: Tim is just totally different around her. I love watching them together. The other girls ain't got nothing on the two of them.
I feel the same!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bye Sachelle, she's cute. I like her
I liked her too, but after last episode I was sure she would leave next, after Lisa left the show I was hoping she would stay, but Tim didn't want to disappoint her brother! :P
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:27 pm

sophienette wrote:Dang April's got the girls out! What a dress!
The girls were also great! giggling

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:But if he's saying in an ITM and not face to face like he did April, then the show may of already been done by the time he said that and the ending is already known to him.  Therefore the "in that moment" part.  Hope that makes sense?
But I think that PI/ITM is in the same place, time and clothes Smiley
I'm pretty sure about that!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:BTW I can't hand out my rose. It tells me how my vote compares, re the conversation we had on this.
That's because it hasn't been shown in the west yet. It starts here at 8pm pacific and voting isn't available here till around 9:30 pacific. It has to be shown here before voting opens anywhere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:36 pm

sophienette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I love the way he lets them go, so sweet
Agreed! I really like him and whoever is F1, and whether or not they are still together and make it long term, I wish him the best!
Agree with both of you!!! I just LOVE him! What a guy! There was no a Bachelor like him! This season is so different from the others Bachelors! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay I am confused....we can't have it both ways, either Bachelor Canada hides or misdirects or they don't, which one do you think?
Yes you can have it both ways. It's not black and white. There are shades of grey. They hide some. They have to make it look like a horse race, or there's simply no show. At least they did with Brad vis a vis Whitney. But it was pretty darn clear who he wanted and who had his heart. I feel the same about this season. I think they dont chop it to bits the way the American producers and editors do. In that sense, the Canadian version is clearer and we get to see the love story. It's like a light shade of grey. They dont mask it to the extreme that for example, the US version did for Des and Chris. So many people said - we would have liked to have seen their love story and felt cheated out of that. So the US version is like a deep, dark charcoal grey. I greatly prefer the Canadian style of editing.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 pm

tigertiz wrote:He cries when he lets Trish go.
I also think so! Hope he'll be more sure than Mesnick here!! Hugesmile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:03 am

Just got finished watching and no real surprises tonight. Figured Lisa wasn't going to get a date and sachelle was going home. Trisha's family was quirky but nice and love April 's family especially her YAYa

Noticed that when he was driving with trish and sachelle he had his hand on the stick shift and they were holding his hand but when with April he had his hand over on her leg holding her hand. He's always leaning into her and is very gentle with her. I couldn't help but think she was the lead on that date and that he was the one trying to win her and not the other way around laugh out loud. Can't imagine him not choosing her.

Trish grabs and aggressively kisses him I find. I think he enjoys her company but don't see a mutual attraction going on here but she sure is smitten. Feel bad for her actually.

Can't wait to read all your comments to see what all I missed that u guys caught.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:35 am

I couldnt watch before - it told me to tune in on Thursday, but I can watch it now - for the PT viewers!  Watching April's date .
Wow he was breathlessly giddy at the end when he spoke about it.

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill