SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:09 pm

^^ My guess. Only speculative. Minutes after RS came out with his stuff, she posted on FB about flying to Atlanta.
And of course, she knew what was going on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Kasha, I agree with you. I have my guess but not sure.
Also, remember some (I think it's TWO??) friends of Josh's sent RS about the Snapchat. With a friend like that, who needs enemy?

EDIT: just saw your recent post. That's who I have in mind. Again, just a guess on my part.

Last edited by sdmom on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Thank you I agree. After reading the post from above over and over and over(I really am slow)laugh out loud I was thinking her. It's to bad she couldn't just stay out of it.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Do you think Josh would have any ideas about who?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:15 pm

mamahamme wrote:Thank you I agree. After reading the post from above over and over and over(I really am slow)laugh out loud  I was thinking her. It's to bad she couldn't just stay out of it.

We must have been sisters in a previous life. I too read the post over and over, was thinking it was her, but didn't trust my ability to read between the lines. At least I am self aware and know I can be dense.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:21 pm

mamahamme wrote:Do you think Josh would have any ideas about who?

Who knows? Maybe Josh "encouraged" her. Again, my speculation only.
mamahamme, about your post upthread: no need to apologize. This is a discussion thread, so positive and negative opinions are welcomed, as long as you are within forum rules. Just post away!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 pm

mamahamme wrote:Thank you I agree. After reading the post from above over and over and over(I really am slow)laugh out loud  I was thinking her. It's to bad she couldn't just stay out of it.

She's back to being the only woman in his life again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:28 pm

MM and Sabel. 2 women. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:33 pm

WOW................... I really hope it is not true for Josh's sake.

Oh, maybe Josh was in on it and knew everything about it and wanted to have RS in his side.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:39 pm

StacyNor wrote:WOW................... I really hope it is not true for Josh's sake.  

Oh, maybe Josh was in on it and knew everything about it and wanted to have RS in his side.

and sympathy from the public? IMO of course.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:Kasha, I agree with you. I have my guess but not sure.
Also, remember some (I think it's TWO??) friends of Josh's sent RS about the Snapchat. With a friend like that, who needs enemy?

EDIT: just saw your recent post. That's who I have in mind. Again, just a guess on my part.

It didn't have to be friends. Snapchat is a public app that if you have the app also, you can see anyone's account. For example, since I have snapchat, I very, very easily could have seen who was under his favorites. Anyone could have.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:06 pm

RS must have had several sources. I really doubt josh told his mom in detail about every episode. I do agree she is a likely candidate for the big F1 reveal.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz