SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:36 am

Anywhoo since im in the mood giggling .Regardless useless or not... I will just keeping the recap of the blog here and update it as the season progress :

Chris on Becca- People Blog Recap.

Episode 3
On the kissing note, I also totally supported Becca's decision not to kiss me. Even though the setting was extremely romantic, and of course I wanted to kiss her, I respected her decision to take things slowly. And I wanted to solidify that by giving her the group rose. I really wanted her to know that I was willing to earn her affection, and take things at a slower pace with her.

Episode 4
Becca and I had a great chat and felt an instant connection, and that was the moment I knew she was going to be around for a long time. Spoiler? Stay tuned.

-------------------------------
very intriguing for me : the instant connection and spoiler... hmmmm question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:41 am

Diana wrote:But you could very well be right Smiley

I never read the blogs until now expect Ashley (fav season ever) and Emily's (for obvious reason's if you know my back story with Jef) so I have no idea how to tell these things either.

oh yeah..Em's season was also very telling :yes: . Her lines about Jef's voice (in reference to reading a shampoo bottle ..or something along the lines.. giggling ) was the one that just stood out for me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:42 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:But you could very well be right Smiley

I never read the blogs until now expect Ashley (fav season ever) and Emily's (for obvious reason's if you know my back story with Jef) so I have no idea how to tell these things either.

oh yeah..Em's season was also very telling :yes: . Her lines about Jef's voice (in reference to reading a shampoo bottle ..or something along the lines.. giggling ) was the one that just stood out for me..
She was so telling. It was kinda sad cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:43 am

By Chris saying "going to be around for a long time" some might think Becca is a front runner or 'the one' .  Therefore the spoiler ? Stay tuned... can be a multitude of things

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

The spoiler part is very interesting... He included one last week about Carly as well. kind of an odd thing to include
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 am

Idlemess wrote:By Chris saying "going to be around for a long time" some might think Becca is a front runner or 'the one' .  Therefore the spoiler ? Stay tuned... can be a multitude of things

lurker11 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

The spoiler part is very interesting... He included one last week about Carly as well. kind of an odd thing to include

true..kinda 'double edges' words : to confirm or to deny spoiler out there? no idea

get me wonder on and on again, if he wrote the blog himself. He definitely sounds 'strategic' (which, iA Lurker, different from his pace on the show) lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:38 am

beccatilley5
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 29 QOPJfkq
Got my hair done today- a little lighter, a little cleaner, and a lot shinier! ✨@thehannahtalk knows what she is doing!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:25 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:One thing that has me wondering if RS is wrong is that Becca's mom was also at the hotel in OK with her sisters. Why would she be there? Would they all have come up for a proposal?

What was posted that gave you the impression that they specifically went to get her rather than her meeting her family where they were? There's a picture of a fireplace on mom's IG from June in Kansas City, so they probably have relatives there, plus the cousin in OK.

For me, the best clue thus far is her family favoriting those tweets from Chris, but I still don't see them as a match. The other day, Chris said something about being with someone who's as passionate about their career as he is. That fits Whitney better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:44 am

Diana wrote:He originally thought Becca got it because he said she was on the group date but he corrected himself today and said it was Kaitlyn that got the rose on the group date.
Sorry for responding to you Diana as I don`t mean to pick on you but you brought up how RS is correcting himself with the individual dates in Iowa. The main thing that gives me pause in believing that Becca got one in Iowa is for starters, individual dates back to back in episodes 6 and 7 - not done before, then we also have a sc of Kaitlyn in Arlington in the cargo pants during a time when the weather wasn't cold enough like it was during the finale. According to the temperature on the thermometer there, it was 65F when the sc was taken. Well, the temps for the finale were around 32 or colder according to the historic weather data for those dates. Therefore that pic couldn't even of been taken during the finale if by chance Kaitlyn and Becca were actually the F2....my question and pause is if and that's IF, Kaitlyn was on the group date in Des Moines, how in the world was she at the library in Arlington? Even if she got extra time on that group date, it takes an average of 2 hrs and 45 min to go from Arlington to Des Moines by road and considering that the pic was taken during the day time....how does that add up?

The only one that we saw in cargo pants thus far was Kaitlyn and her hair coloring matches the girl in front of the Arlington Library, versus the lighter tones of Becca's.

Yes, I know, I should of undertaken this in the general thread, but since it was mentioned here, I thought I would say it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:He originally thought Becca got it because he said she was on the group date but he corrected himself today and said it was Kaitlyn that got the rose on the group date.
Sorry for responding to you Diana as I don`t mean to pick on you but you brought up how RS is correcting himself with the individual dates in Iowa.  The main  thing that gives me pause in believing that Becca got one in Iowa is for starters, individual dates back to back in episodes 6 and 7 - not done before, then we also have a sc of Kaitlyn in Arlington in the cargo pants during a time when the weather wasn't cold enough like it was during the finale.  According to the temperature on the thermometer there, it was 65F when the sc was taken.  Well, the temps for the finale were around 32 or colder according to the historic weather data for those dates.  Therefore that pic couldn't even of been taken during the finale if by chance Kaitlyn and Becca were actually the F2....my question and pause is if and that's IF, Kaitlyn was on the group date in Des Moines, how in the world was she at the library in Arlington?  Even if she got extra time on that group date, it takes an average of 2 hrs and 45 min to go from Arlington to Des Moines by road and considering that the pic was taken during the day time....how does that add up?

The only one that we saw in cargo pants thus far was Kaitlyn and her hair coloring matches the girl in front of the Arlington Library, versus the lighter tones of Becca's.

Yes, I know, I should of undertaken this in the general thread, but since it was mentioned here, I thought I would say it.

Nice catch Auntie! So are you saying Kaitlyn getting a group date rose in Des Moines means that Kaitlyn is in the F2 or that Kaitlyn wasn't on the group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:19 am

TY for the long good observation Auntie!

i took that as you saying that RS had the Ep. 7 dates wrong. Yes?. He said those are : Jade's ( we had SCs /pics IDd ), Whitney (ditto. of Mural date.) and Becca ( no evidence so far) .

Good point. He could be mistaken ( Becca for Kaitlyn ) for the last Arlington Date.

i really wish Becca out as F3. So she can become the next Ette
Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:53 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sorry for responding to you Diana as I don`t mean to pick on you but you brought up how RS is correcting himself with the individual dates in Iowa.  The main  thing that gives me pause in believing that Becca got one in Iowa is for starters, individual dates back to back in episodes 6 and 7 - not done before, then we also have a sc of Kaitlyn in Arlington in the cargo pants during a time when the weather wasn't cold enough like it was during the finale.  According to the temperature on the thermometer there, it was 65F when the sc was taken.  Well, the temps for the finale were around 32 or colder according to the historic weather data for those dates.  Therefore that pic couldn't even of been taken during the finale if by chance Kaitlyn and Becca were actually the F2....my question and pause is if and that's IF, Kaitlyn was on the group date in Des Moines, how in the world was she at the library in Arlington?  Even if she got extra time on that group date, it takes an average of 2 hrs and 45 min to go from Arlington to Des Moines by road and considering that the pic was taken during the day time....how does that add up?

Nice catch Auntie! So are you saying Kaitlyn getting a group date rose in Des Moines means that Kaitlyn is in the F2 or that Kaitlyn wasn't on the group date?
I don't think she was on the group date. I think she had the individual date and Becca was on the group date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley