SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:TY for the long good observation Auntie!

i took that as you saying that RS had the Ep. 7 dates wrong. Yes?. He said those are : Jade's ( we had SCs /pics IDd ), Whitney (ditto. of Mural date.) and Becca ( no evidence so far) .

Good point. He could be mistaken ( Becca for Kaitlyn ) for the last Arlington Date.

i really wish Becca out as F3. So she can become the next Ette
Praying

The only evidence that we have for Becca is her in the yellow shirt/jacket but that pic was taken around the Locust I think. I do think that she did one of those three events in the afternoon extra time after the group date, but do think that Kaitlyn had the 3rd individual date that week. You are correct we do have evidence for Jade and Whitney. The only other thing that we do have is a tweet and pic stating that they were at the locust. The clothes that Kaitlyn was wearing in Arlington are no where near close to the ones that Becca wore in the yellow....therefore, even if it was Becca in Arlington, how in the world can she do the three activities in Des Moines AND be in Arlington. None of that makes sense to me. I just think that we are looking at Jade, Whitney and Kaitlyn having the individual dates and Carly, Britt and Becca(who got extra time as did Nick last season on the epi 7 group date). Just so it's said, in no way do I think this excludes Becca from the possibility of being F1. Just trying to figure out the epi 7 dates. Heck, for all we know, the F2 could be Becca and Kaitlyn....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

i took that as you saying that RS had the Ep. 7 dates wrong. Yes?. He said those are : Jade's ( we had SCs /pics IDd ), Whitney (ditto. of Mural date.) and Becca ( no evidence so far) .

Good point. He could be mistaken ( Becca for Kaitlyn ) for the last Arlington Date.

Praying

The only evidence that we have for Becca is her in the yellow shirt/jacket but that pic was taken around the Locust I think.  I do think that she did one of those three events in the afternoon extra time after the group date, but do think that Kaitlyn had the 3rd individual date that week.  You are correct we do have evidence for Jade and Whitney.  The only other thing that we do have is a tweet and pic stating that they were at the locust.  The clothes that Kaitlyn was wearing in Arlington are no where near close to the ones that Becca wore in the yellow....therefore, even if it was Becca in Arlington, how in the world can she do the three activities in Des Moines AND be in Arlington.  None of that makes sense to me.  I just think that we are looking at Jade, Whitney and Kaitlyn having the individual dates and Carly, Britt and Becca(who got extra time as did Nick last season on the epi 7 group date).  Just so it's said, in no way do I think this excludes Becca from the possibility of being F1.  Just trying to figure out the epi 7 dates.  Heck, for all we know, the F2 could be Becca and Kaitlyn....

Ty for clarifying Auntie!
You could very be right, i think. Becca may had a SQT on Epi 7 ala Nick last season, instead a 1-1 date. :yes:. and she could actually indeed got the GDR, as firstly reported by RS before he corrected his own spoiler. I still think the idea of Becca getting the ep 6 and 7 dates back to back is odd. Remember last year that we have speculated that Nick got the back to back dates on epi 6 and 7 too? laugh out loud. TBH I dont really care much on who will be the F1. Im just cheering on another RS -get-duped season! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 am

Diana wrote:beccatilley5
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 30 QOPJfkq
Got my hair done today- a little lighter, a little cleaner, and a lot shinier! ✨@thehannahtalk knows what she is doing!
Is this new? Who sits in a corner to poise for a picture when you get your hair done? Interesting for sure!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 am

2:12 mark: foreshadowing anyone?  :stirthepot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7A2eqLSDSU&index=12&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi7K0jClfdsINdUlOzxzdVd4

from 1:53 mark : Becca with Chris (no Whitney??) interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmyeG-YwW0E&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi7K0jClfdsINdUlOzxzdVd4&index=13

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Got my hair done today- a little lighter, a little cleaner, and a lot shinier! ✨@thehannahtalk knows what she is doing!
Is this new? Who sits in a corner to poise for a picture when you get your hair done? Interesting for sure!

Bachelorette audition anyone? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Praying

The only evidence that we have for Becca is her in the yellow shirt/jacket but that pic was taken around the Locust I think.  I do think that she did one of those three events in the afternoon extra time after the group date, but do think that Kaitlyn had the 3rd individual date that week.  You are correct we do have evidence for Jade and Whitney.  The only other thing that we do have is a tweet and pic stating that they were at the locust.  The clothes that Kaitlyn was wearing in Arlington are no where near close to the ones that Becca wore in the yellow....therefore, even if it was Becca in Arlington, how in the world can she do the three activities in Des Moines AND be in Arlington.  None of that makes sense to me.  I just think that we are looking at Jade, Whitney and Kaitlyn having the individual dates and Carly, Britt and Becca(who got extra time as did Nick last season on the epi 7 group date).  Just so it's said, in no way do I think this excludes Becca from the possibility of being F1.  Just trying to figure out the epi 7 dates.  Heck, for all we know, the F2 could be Becca and Kaitlyn....

Ty for clarifying Auntie!
You could very be right, i think. Becca may had a SQT on Epi 7 ala Nick last season, instead a 1-1 date. :yes:. and she could actually indeed got the GDR, as firstly reported by RS before he corrected his own spoiler. I still think the idea of Becca getting the ep 6 and 7 dates back to back is odd. Remember last year that we have speculated that Nick got the back to back dates on epi 6 and 7 too? laugh out loud. TBH I dont really care much on who will be the F1. Im just cheering on another RS -get-duped season! giggling
You are right Mura, RS being duped would be the icing on the cake for sure. But to put it this way, if Kaitlyn doesn't get that individual date, then this really puts a kink into things as we do have a cap that is un accounted for which can really change things up. I just can't see how she can be in Arlington and in the same day do all the activities that RS has listed. I can see her going to dinner or lunch somewhere then back to the farm or visa versa but not to do all three activities in Des Moines AND end up at the farm. Now if she goes to the farm, that is too much in one day with her being on the group date considering the time constraints of it being 15 min shy of a 3 hr trek.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Bachelorette audition anyone? giggling

Or safe house?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 am

Another interesting stuff from my POV. On this segment Whit, Britt and Jade had significant amount of time ( as the most potential Bachelorette? question ). WHile Becca got only short snippets.Guess what? it was about moving to Iowa laugh out loud (3:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9NYje8DPxE&index=6&list=PLLkCnnhOwDi7K0jClfdsINdUlOzxzdVd4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:29 am

LOL! lolpanda thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:42 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:One thing that has me wondering if RS is wrong is that Becca's mom was also at the hotel in OK with her sisters. Why would she be there? Would they all have come up for a proposal?

Where is OK and what episode will this take place? I have never heard that Becca's mom and sisters were with her during filming. I think I did see a picture posted of Becca and her mom at the hotel in California after the first rose ceremony, but I haven't heard anywhere that her mom and sisters were with her at any other time during filming.

I know the spoilers, but I would not be surprised if Becca turned out to be F1. She seems like a very beautiful and lovely person and, imo, she seems too good for this show.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 am

Diana wrote:she doesn't get a rose that date because she has a one on one that episode. No roses are given out on one on one that week.

You guys are good. I am wondering if she is F1. I'd feel terrible for Whitney if she is because of every instagram comment on her IG about her being engaged that be so hard if she is F2

If the spoilers are wrong, I feel terrible for both girls. It would be like what happened on Brad 2.0's season. For most of the season Chantal was the spoiled F1 when it actually turned out to be Emily. I think that situation was hard on all 3 of them (Brad, Emily and Chantal).
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:07 am

So far, I'm not seeing anything showing Becca is F1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333