SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:30 pm

I'm late to the party, but why do some feel that Becca is F1? Just curious. Have Chris and Becca had a 1on1 yet? Sorry to say, but I am not a fan of Whitney. She grates on my nerves and seems a little overbearing at times. :hidingchair
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm late to the party, but why do some feel that Becca is F1?  Just curious.  Have Chris and Becca had a 1on1 yet?  Sorry to say, but I am not a fan of Whitney.  She grates on my nerves and seems a little overbearing at times.  :hidingchair

Becca hasn't had a one on one date yet.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm late to the party, but why do some feel that Becca is F1?  Just curious.  Have Chris and Becca had a 1on1 yet?  Sorry to say, but I am not a fan of Whitney.  She grates on my nerves and seems a little overbearing at times.  :hidingchair

I'm yes  to indifferent on Whitney. I agree with you.. she's pushing things a bit, but I'd like her to find love because of her back story. I'm no to indifferent on Chris and don't really care who or if he finds love, but I do see a match with her and Chris and see Whitney fitting in well with his family.

Search Mura's posts. She's listed some reasons for doubt on Whit as F1. She also just wrote that the pic of the new haircut could be an 'ette audition. Becca as the next 'ette makes more sense as a reason for her being on this show imo. If you read through her twitter, she's got a lot more personality than we've seen thus far. I'll be fine with her or Kaitlyn as  'ette, just please not Britt!

Another clue for Whitney over Becca as F1 is the deleted scene with the garter toss which could very well mean he tosses her the bouquet on the mural date. Kind of mean if she's really not next. no idea The most nagging thing for Becca as F1 is her family favoriting tweets about Chris being the luckiest man alive and in love.

What are Becca and Chris doing on their date in Episode 6? Anyone know? I'm curious about which date turns out to be the best date of Chris's life. (mentioned in an interview)

Another question.. why was it first posted that Becca worked in a salon but now a chiropractor's assistant? Anyone know if she went to college? So far, she doesn't seem to have a strong direction career wise which might be a negative for her getting the 'ette role.

Auntie and Mura.. great work!  I'm not following along all that closely this season, so I'm reading your posts for the cliff note version. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:45 pm

Sable wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:One thing that has me wondering if RS is wrong is that Becca's mom was also at the hotel in OK with her sisters. Why would she be there? Would they all have come up for a proposal?

Where is OK and what episode will this take place?  I have never heard that Becca's mom and sisters were with her during filming.  I think I did see a picture posted of Becca and her mom at the hotel in California after the first rose ceremony, but I haven't heard anywhere that her mom and sisters were with her at any other time during filming.

I know the spoilers, but I would not be surprised if Becca turned out to be F1.  She seems like a very beautiful and lovely person and, imo, she seems too good for this show.

There were pictures posted by Becca's sisters on IG the day after the FRC was filmed, location GPS said OK. I believe Kansas City was mentioned as well and an 8 hour drive back to LA. We don't why they were there and why Becca didn't just fly home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:46 pm

I think Becca and Chris is horseback ridding and shooting guns!

Speaking of her twitter,her sisters are having fun.they said they wonder who would be Becca's maid of Honor IF she got engaged to Chris since she has three of them!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Is this new? Who sits in a corner to poise for a picture when you get your hair done? Interesting for sure!

Bachelorette audition anyone? giggling

Or safe house?

Very pretty picture... :yes: I would love to see her as the 'ette. There would be a shift in the focus for all these dates, (no making out with everyone). Would TPTB ever consider her? question
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Rolly wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Bachelorette audition anyone? giggling

Or safe house?

Very pretty picture... :yes: I would love to see her as the 'ette. There would be a shift in the focus for all these dates, (no making out with everyone). Would TPTB ever consider her? question

Not likely. This shows screams drama and trashiness! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Or safe house?

Not likely.  This shows screams drama and trashiness!  Hugesmile

ITA...what in the world was I thinking??? boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 31 2292733854 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 31 623245435 no idea
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Trying to catch up on episodes, but there is one thing that stood out to me.  Most of the ladies want to kiss Chris and vice versa, except for Becca.  She is not ready yet.  I wondered why the edit was putting such great emphasis on kissing.  Just something to keep in mind when watching the edit.

I haven't seen epi 4 yet. Also, did Chris and Becca kiss yet? Is there somewhere online I can watch it?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:03 pm

The most nagging thing for Becca as F1 is her family favoriting tweets about Chris being the luckiest man alive and in love.

This could also be just because Whitney and Becca seem to have formed a friendship and her family is happy for Chris even though Becca may not be the F1. Just saying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:18 pm

I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still need to see more, but I think Becca is the dark horse and she could be F1, imo.  

I love dark horse endings! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks
barbell
soccermom333