View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by slimjimpencil Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:42 pm

she is so beautiful and is all class. she should be the next Bette

slimjimpencil

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:15 pm

RS said in his blog today that they will start filming the Bachelorette the day after the finale, or the day after that, at the latest. He stated there is not time in between for Becca to ever be the lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:19 pm

^^ She wouldn't be crazy enough to be the lead. I can't see her making out with 25 guys, especially since she is a virgin. She really is too classy for this show! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 pm

^^ I agree and I hope for her sake.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  She wouldn't be crazy enough to be the lead.  I can't see her making out with 25 guys, especially since she is a virgin.  She really is too classy for this show!   :yes:  

It's midway through the season and she hasn't kissed yet.  I think that doesn't work for being The Bachelorette plus she is very lowkey.   Carly or Whitney would be more traditional choices because they are more like past bachelorettes.  Mind you, Des was very lowkey as well.  
I'm looking forward to her 1-1 date to see more of her personality.  She looked fun-loving at the Muckfest but didn't get much camera time.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Becca sure is getting a squeaky clean edit so far. Whenever drama ensues, she is nowhere to be found. giggling Whitney is starting to look a tad jealous and catty. Jmo. :hidingchair
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS said in his blog today that they will start filming the Bachelorette the day after the finale, or the day after that, at the latest. He stated there is not time in between for Becca to ever be the lead.

Kashathediva wrote:^^ I agree and I hope for her sake.

notarose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^  She wouldn't be crazy enough to be the lead.  I can't see her making out with 25 guys, especially since she is a virgin.  She really is too classy for this show!   :yes:  

It's midway through the season and she hasn't kissed yet.  I think that doesn't work for being The Bachelorette plus she is very lowkey.   Carly or Whitney would be more traditional choices because they are more like past bachelorettes.  Mind you, Des was very lowkey as well.  
I'm looking forward to her 1-1 date to see more of her personality.  She looked fun-loving at the Muckfest but didn't get much camera time.

Not surehow i feel about her as the Ette. I will be spending my time glued on TV if she is, as i love her. Then again, i like what we've seen so far of her. I'd rather see her 'unscathed' than being thrown under the bus as the next lead by TPTB.

Her edit is ahmazing, IMO. She is also sounds happy go lucky on SM, especially every Monday night, while Whitney goes MIA. At first i thought they are gunning her as the next Ette, hence the live tweeting. But if she is the F2, i cant see how they manage the filming schedule and the 'psychology of the viewers seeing her turned the table so quickly from being brokenhearted to kissing 5+ guys in only 2 days span.

I would think if Corn Pablo didnt 'want' her, they would persuade him to let Becca go at F3 to give her a shot as the next Ette. Especially because she is a gorgeous girl with the 'It' factor to swoon the boys. Unless, of course, we get another 'gotcha' in the end giggling . Her awfully super hidden interactions with Corn Pablo doesnt help either : either they have something2 or really, much ado of nothing..(?). scratch

PS : does anyone happened to follow closely Jason switcheroo season?. In ATFR , Molly said, TPTB approached her to be the Ette. I supposed before they shifted to Jillian?. and if so, they must have been willing to switch the filming schedule to fit her's. (If true, just thought that was the case in point of the F2 still CAN be the next lead). TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Corn Pablo! cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Becca sure is getting a squeaky clean edit so far.  Whenever drama ensues, she is nowhere to be found.  giggling  Whitney is starting to look a tad jealous and catty.  Jmo.  :hidingchair  
This isn't Whitney's thread so Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Becca sure is getting a squeaky clean edit so far.  Whenever drama ensues, she is nowhere to be found.  giggling  Whitney is starting to look a tad jealous and catty.  Jmo.  :hidingchair  
This isn't Whitney's thread so Smiley

Right. The main point was about Becca's edit. I just threw in that little tidbit at the end. Again, jmo. Now, back to Becca. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Corn Pablo!  cantstopl  

hey mommy..i dont have the privy to coining it...it was coined by Brian/Dylan, his BFF, on MeAndi's season giggling . SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RS said in his blog today that they will start filming the Bachelorette the day after the finale, or the day after that, at the latest. He stated there is not time in between for Becca to ever be the lead.

Kashathediva wrote:^^ I agree and I hope for her sake.

notarose wrote:

Not surehow i feel about her as the Ette. I will be spending my time glued on TV if she is, as i love her. Then again, i like what we've seen so far of her. I'd rather see her 'unscathed' than being thrown under the bus as the next lead by TPTB.

Her edit is ahmazing, IMO. She is also sounds happy go lucky on SM, especially every Monday night, while Whitney goes MIA. At first i thought they are gunning her as the  next Ette, hence the live tweeting. But if she is the F2, i cant see how they manage the filming schedule and the 'psychology of the viewers seeing her turned the table so quickly from being brokenhearted to kissing 5+ guys in only 2 days span.

I would think if Corn Pablo didnt 'want' her, they would persuade him to let Becca go at F3 to give her a shot as the next Ette. Especially because she is a gorgeous girl with the 'It' factor to swoon the boys. Unless, of course, we get another 'gotcha' in the end giggling . Her awfully super hidden interactions with Corn Pablo doesnt help either : either they have something2 or really, much ado of nothing..(?). scratch

PS : does anyone happened to follow closely Jason switcheroo season?. In ATFR , Molly said, TPTB approached her to be the Ette. I supposed before they shifted to Jillian?. and if so, they must have been willing to switch the filming schedule to fit her's. (If true, just thought that was the case in point of the F2 still CAN be the next lead). TIA!

RS said that, since that was like 6 years ago, the filming schedule was different then. But, what's weird is that, during Sean's season, RS said numerous time that Lindsay had been asked to be the Bachelorette and turned it down because she met her boyfriend. And, he said the same thing about Chantal during Brad's season. So, I don't think he really knows what he's talking about. I feel like if they like the F2 enough, they will make it work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks