SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:11 pm

^^^^ wish our elf on the shelf looked like Catherine! Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:13 pm

I hope they're somewhere near umngirl. She deserves to see them. Come in folks give a girl a break!

Love your gingerbread card Steve, So much Christmas spirit :dancingsantada :santakisses
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:20 pm

^^^ Love the ChristmasLowe emoji. :santakisses :santakisses :santakisses

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Just for fun, i was thinking of running a game like ‘Find the LOWElf’s’ if it get’s too slow in here hahah! giggling you guys have fun sleuthing! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:41 pm

They were spotted in a chick fil a by someone who lives in Laewood, CO. I don't suppose there's only one in Colorado, is there? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Lakewood is right outside Denver.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:12 pm

^^^ yes it is. Doesn't look like there's a CFA there though so they could have been at any of the surrounding ones.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:33 pm

They're going snowboarding

Winter Park Co. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah it's a couples retreat with Clay/Kaylee and Mark/Shanda.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Still don't know why they'd go home for one sleep but who cares, they're going to have a great time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Kaylee's got a great pic on her IG. They are staying in a cool house. Check it out if you follow her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Apparently, Laura and perhaps her husband, are joining them, as per her comment on the mountain IG pic
lauracaperichardson Can't wait to be there with y'all!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy