SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Yeah Laura/Tyler and Britt/Blake are joining in as well. Should be a fun time. Think I can go crash?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

Sweet house and there's another couple there too according to the tag

Just give me some coffee, a cozy sweater, skies, and friends Lets make this an annual event! @_kayleesilver_ @catherinegiudici @brittevans_ @lauracaperichardson #winterpark #ski #snowboard #couplesretreat by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm

That's so cool, all of them are newlyweds. I didn't know that Clay and Kaylee are married. It's a beautiful place to hang out with your friends.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Don't know if Blake and Britt are newlyweds. They have a kid. Them aside, Sean and Cat are the longest married in the group and they haven't been married a year yet. Lol

So happy that Sean and Catherine are taking this fun getaway with their friends.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

Britt and Blake have been married for about 5 years.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Well, Sean and Catherine have good experience with having a wonderful romantic time in the snow and cold. Remembering a certain date on a ice field in Canada. Isn't it wonderful to think that that one on one proliferated into a one on one engagement and a one on one marriage. #sospecial
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:44 pm

^^ say the encycLOWEpedia! Thanks friend.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 pm

How fun! Now I need to go watch their 1st date! Thanks SmartCat! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 pm

OK, Blake and Britt will be the leaders then!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:33 pm

They picked a great time to be here. Temps will be in the 40s during the day and lots of sun. I'm jealous they are just hours away skiing and I'm stuck at work.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:54 am

It appears that this person is again starting her harassment, and should be closely watched before she gets out of control...I heard on CNBC that Tweeter has now instituted a policy and/or put in place a faster mechanism for dealing with bullies, etc on tweeter.

**Edited**

LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:56 am

^If you want to report her, you can do so. I don't think her tweets need to be brought here or really talked about. JMO.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy