SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:16 am

Bringing over that persons tweets is not within the rules of the fan forum. This board is for positive posts regarding Sean and Catherine only. Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:19 am

Ok. let me delete the entry. I was trying to show that this person was back and if she is ignored or not paid attention to, then she will resume the nasty tweets.  If she can be respectful of the couple...just leave the couple alone and let them be, without nasty comments and narratives or harassment on twitter...but I doubt she can help herself..JMO

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:26 am

We all understand and I can promise you we all know what is going on and she is being watched. We don't need to discuss her.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 am

^What she said. I don't want her negativity and crazy around here.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 am

And to get us back on track, new blog post

My Ten New Year’s Resolutions [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:18 am

Those are actually pretty realistic, minus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sorry Sean but that ain't happening. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I especially like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as I'm sure she will as well. And of course the "fiscally responsible" dude has two on there that are money related.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:38 am

I think they are good, solid resolutions. Very Sean-esque.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 am

^Definitely. Very well-rounded, thoughtful, and diverse.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Jealous. So jealous.
seanloweksu
13 minutes ago
Hey Mountain, I'm gonna ride you today.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Gorgeous!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

How can she be so perfect even out on the slopes?

(snowflake, BG, BB, snowflake) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Oh I just love this picture too much. Catherine looks natural and gorgeous, freckles and all, She always does. Sean's baby blues are hypnotizing but the reddish mustache looks a little walrus like cantstopl cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy