SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:02 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I do think it is odd. I'm not sure why they haven't had them sequestered somewhere. I would think they could have set up a dinner in a private location so that no one saw them. I suppose he could have been with a producer or his sister or someone else. Do any of those type qualify?

ETA
I watched a part of Chris's hometown date. His sisters are blond and thin. I suppose there is a chance that he was with a sister discussing one of the girls.

That may be the case. Wish she took a pic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:26 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I do think it is odd. I'm not sure why they haven't had them sequestered somewhere. I would think they could have set up a dinner in a private location so that no one saw them. I suppose he could have been with a producer or his sister or someone else. Do any of those type qualify?

ETA
I watched a part of Chris's hometown date. His sisters are blond and thin. I suppose there is a chance that he was with a sister discussing one of the girls.
Actually, that makes more sense. Having dinner with one of his sisters that he is so close to.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:26 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Would someone be kind to either bring the photos/video of Whitney or point me where to look? TIA.
Also, I kind of like Trina, the special education teacher. Do we know when she left the show?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 Whitne10

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 11 B00pjVqCEAAyabw
Whitney Bischoff

Looking at that second picture, I would not describe Whitney as tall. She looks much shorter than Chris but, that just might be the angle the photo was taken. Do we have any idea how tall she is?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:17 am

Eviebloom wrote:Is there a photo of Kaitlyn?  Has she been confirmed?  I just read her name in the last few pages?  Who is she?

There was a thread for her in the Non Spoiled side thanks to sophie, I didn't realize there wasn't one here. I created one for the Spoiler side.

Kaitlyn

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 am

The constantly smiling Whitney comes off more as a Next Lead prospect in photos than as a future Mrs. Soules to me.

Of course, pictures reveal nothing important. Have to see her on TV first. cheeky

I am surprised that photo above was leaked (with Chris' hand on her), considering that she is supposedly in the top two or three. Me thinks... they are fooling us like all of those Desie-Brooks wedding poses and soccer injuries leaked so-freakin'-early on her season. (Granted, the gimmick worked on both the masses and RS.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:41 pm

I think it's great that most of the filming this season has been here in the States, and that they're having the FRC in Iowa! We have so many beautiful places here that could be highlighted. It kind of goes with the "all American" guy theme. Last season it was played up about Chris finding someone that could fit in his lifestye, moving to Iowa, so it would be important to emphasize this. I thought so much of the travel in Andi's season was a waste. (They're in France and all they could do was that ridiculous Mime date?? no no ) Hopefully TP will put more effort into showing more quality time on dates, instead of glitz and glamour. Maybe the success of MAFS ignited a fire under their butts to be more creative...let's hope.

Does anyone know if it was always planned to have the LCD/FRC in Iowa? Or was it a last minute change? Personally, I think it's a good sign that the FRC is on Chris' home turf and that Chris indeed found someone he's serious about. It would be very personal to Chris and I would think very romantic too.

Or I could be completely wrong and the reason they're staying here is because Chris didn't want to be away from the farm/dad for too long! Looking forward to this season!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:00 pm

It is a very busy time of year for a farming family- so while Chris could be replaced, the whole family couldn't be- I don't know if the brothers-in-law work in the family business or in their own, but they probably aren't too comfortable with having others mind the farm. So one very long trip away and then back to Iowa. It actually will have been a challenge for the producers and art people on the show to scout locations which will be interesting in the late fall. The vortex isn't doing them any favors with temperatures 15 degrees below normal.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 pm

It would be pretty easy to set up a "barn-like" atmosphere. Slap up 4 pre-fab walls and decorate. Make sure the place is heated and ta-da!
Certainly can't be as bad as Ophelia stumbling around in a soiled gown---oops that was Emily with Michael's decorations.
For all we know, there might be several old-tyme, beautiful locales. There is hope!

This is a beautiful place:
venue

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Ophelia stumbling around in a soiled gown
OH MY GOD that was so Emily. KASHA!!!
laugh out loud That was the Most Ridiculous Rose Ceremony Ever!

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Because I'm from the Midwest, I wish they had gone to a place like this. This is in Galena, IL not that far from Dubuque, and representative of the area. Very pretty, very country an absolutely great place for a proposal.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Thanks for sharing that. Production staff is large enough that they have to stay at a good sized hotel- which they appear to have found in Dubuque. But that doesn't mean that Chris or the F2 are staying there and it certainly doesn't limit the dates to the immediate environs. They could be a couple of hours away, for sure. And they often helicopter the F2 to the FRC. It almost makes it more hard to predict, even though they are in the states, where that FRC might be.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Is there a photo of Kaitlyn?  Has she been confirmed?  I just read her name in the last few pages?  Who is she?

There was a thread for her in the Non Spoiled side thanks to sophie, I didn't realize there wasn't one here. I created one for the Spoiler side.

Kaitlyn

Thanks !! tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin