SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:33 am

nc7373 wrote:And he even said he'd seen her last season and thought she was great and liked her, he definitely seems the most genuine.

Aha Fitzy is convinced it's Richie, can't wait for her to go on the show again because them two will simply keep poking about him the entire time.
Yup. I think that is what I like about Richie. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is down to earth.
He looks like he is already smitten with Sam. It's too cute! beatingheart
I hope Fitzy tries to get it out of Sam.
She already said on one interview that he was the most good-looking guy there.  giggling
I think he is the most genuine guy out of them all as well.
He always seems to be aware of Sam and taking care of her (straight out of limo he noticed she was cold and then even talking in ITM about how he noticed how hurt she had been from last season and that she is the "real deal")  :Nod:
cheerleader #TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:37 am

Why do I have a feeling they're going to edit this season just like Sam's season. Sasha is Heather/Lana, Dave is Sarah and Richie as Snez.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
nc7373 wrote:And he even said he'd seen her last season and thought she was great and liked her, he definitely seems the most genuine.

Aha Fitzy is convinced it's Richie, can't wait for her to go on the show again because them two will simply keep poking about him the entire time.
Yup. I think that is what I like about Richie. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is down to earth.
He looks like he is already smitten with Sam. It's too cute! beatingheart
I hope Fitzy tries to get it out of Sam.
She already said on one interview that he was the most good-looking guy there.  giggling
I think he is the most genuine guy out of them all as well.
He always seems to be aware of Sam and taking care of her (straight out of limo he noticed she was cold and then even talking in ITM about how he noticed how hurt she had been from last season and that she is the "real deal")  :Nod:
cheerleader #TeamRichie

ITA, I feel like the way they've edited Richie atm is that we've seen enough to know who he is but not enough to think he's a contender. I mean he was picked first at the second RC yet we really saw no interaction that EP with Sam. I think they're choosing to hide him a bit longer. Especially if Sasha has such an initial impact on her.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:43 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Why do I have a feeling they're going to edit this season just like Sam's season. Sasha is Heather/Lana, Dave is Sarah and Richie as Snez.
I am hoping that Richie is F1 like Snez (but I think the edit is not going to be a physical one since this Sam seems to have the physical most with Sasha. And even in the s/caps, poor Richie is fiddling with the rose petals in the hottub he is so nervous/shy!! Too cute!).

Other than the physical edit (which made total sense since Sam Wood emphasized that) I see similarities with Snez's edit...
I posted that Richie talked in VO in the "past" tense when he came out the limo.
The exact same as Snez did. Hope that bodes well! *fingers crossed*
And they're both from Perth. Ugh! Need someone out there getting the scoop.
Whomever is F1 is likely having SHVs in Sydney just like Sam Wood did with Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm

I am going Richie by deductive reasoning. :cutesmile!: .  Anyway for bachelor Sam the first girl that was posted after Sam's picture on IG is Snez.  For Bachelorette Sam the first pict to post after hers is Richie.  See all's good so no need to get all bent out of shape this season giggling

bachelor
bachelorette
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I am going Richie by deductive reasoning. :cutesmile!: .  Anyway for bachelor Sam the first girl that was posted after Sam's picture on IG is Snez.  For Bachelorette Sam the first pict to post after hers is Richie.  See all's good so no need to get all bent out of shape this season giggling

bachelor
bachelorette
I s/shot early in this thread how Richie is next to Sam but Davey also was posted directly after Sam. They had to delete the pic b/c the info on it was incorrect but he was right next to her too. The placement is still interesting...
Sasha... days pic... Sam.... Davey.... days pic.... Sam.... Richie...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:02 pm

You guys are giving me some hope that Richie may be the F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:05 pm

For those who want to check out Richie's Limo exit and Cocktail Party time from first episode, I posted clips of each in his thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3142p36-the-bachelorette-australia-richy-strahan-sleuthing-spoilers#867808

(trying to convince myself he has a shot and won't be heartbroken).
#TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 pm

yes bestbud! awwww
Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost 1m1 minute ago
Thank you protective TV dad and my dear friend @oshergunsberg for always having my back. You're a superstar xxx

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 CPtlozIUkAAWSt-
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost/status/647222733084889088
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Late to join the fun so not sure if this was mentioned.  In promo the following pictures were of the last guy shown and Sam saying she could spend her life with him.  Another point for Richie?  Source from the screen caps page.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 Cd2c3d642944e53fe0fc5442efef99c6The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 8795c46dac0836dff416fd4cc4142d52
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 27 973398c5725061fc8790087a35491935
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 pm

^ It was interesting right at the end they showed four clips in a row of her with Alex, Sasha, Michael, and Richie (in that order). Maybe a hint at the order of the F4?

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:23 pm

I think it may be Richie F1. Because I remember an interview (I don't know which one) but she basically said that in midseason someone impressed her, someone who wasn't a clear front runner so that rules out Sasha. And her words made it seem that this guy was and is important. 

Richie gets little time with Sam early this season (group dates and cocktail parties time), he doesn't have a 1 on 1 date until midseason (episode 6?) so that made me think maybe Sam is going to realize how awesome Richie is and starts to give him more time.

Also I remembered that in the same interview (I think), Sam said that it was good to see that if there is something beyond chemistry. If you can pass the: We only have amazing chemistry and focus on something more lasting.
This as well got me thinking that it maybe not be Sasha and is Richie instead because even though she has great chemistry with both of them, Sam only have a instant pull towards Sasha since the beginning and with Richie it developed. IMO

Having said that, I don't mind who is the one at the end because truth be told I really LIKE everyone. Such a rarity, but the guys left are truly great!!
We are in for a treat and Sam is being a wonderful 'ette IMO. What an AMAZING season is going to be!  cheerleader :yes:

#TeamEveryone

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy