SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:03 am

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 CP8qkymUAAA4wiQ
Yahoo7 Lifestyle Verified account  ‏@yahoo7lifestyle
#SamFrost's makeup artist spills the beans on how she changed her look: http://yhoo.it/1NVPK54 #bacheloretteau

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
see2love wrote:So it seems s favourite walks away. Any guesses as to who? Or has this been discussed already?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3251387/Sam-Frost-left-heartbroken-one-favourite-Bachelorette-contestants-walks-her.html
Hmmm... this is the Daily Fail Mail so they are probably just going wild here to make it seem like a Blake thing again.
We have lots of s/caps for Richie, Sasha, and Michael so the only others I can think of are maybe Alex?
But I don't think she was that into him anyway or he into her. Too old/different, imo. But Daily Mail would hype that up.

I guess it would be more helpful if this "source" said when this happens.
If it happens early on then it is just a big to-do about nothing b/c screencaps show the frontrunners go far.
Early on can also mean a guy trying to come across like he was a frontrunner when he wasn't.
If it happens later on... then who knows... but I could see it being Michael if so.

And unwilling to do the chasing? This is the bachelorette. It's what he signed up for. To compete with lots of other guys.
If it ends up being Davey I will laugh. I don't think he was a frontrunner at all.

'She didn't see it coming and it knocked her so badly we had to stop filming for days,' a source told the publication.
'It felt like Blake all over again.'

The source says the gent wasn't happy with Sam kissing other men, and unwilling to do all the chasing.
While the other contestants tried to convince him that the romantic moves need to be mutual, it seems he had already had enough.

'There was a stalemate between them and he left,' the source revealed, adding, Sam 'was left gutted... Absolutely heartbroken'.
While the insider hasn't divulged which contestant makes the dramatic exit from the show, they've hinted it's one of Sam's favourites who she was keen to pursue.

If it's one of the top 3 who do you think? I would guess Sasha. He seems a little possessive already IMO.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:27 am

Whoever it is that quits was obviously her frontrunner/F1 at the time if she was that upset and blindsided that she had to halt filming for a few days, which I can only really see being Sasha since that's clearly who she's the most into. Maybe he leaves at F3 and then Richie and Michael are the F2? Otherwise, I could see it being Alex who quits around the F5/6 (Dave seems way to nice/understanding to quit over her kissing other guys) leaving the top 4 as Sasha, Richie, Michael and Dave, but I just can't see her being that into him that she'd be devastated for days and feel "gutted and heartbroken". JMO.

Last edited by AmyB on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:29 am

Yeah Sasha does seem a bit possessive. I still am unsure about him, tbh.  
I think we haven't seen the real feelings yet come out and won't likely until F5 or F3 or whichever.
Sasha commenting on the Bach IG account and them posting about him just seems odd if he is not F1. :/
I am still #TeamRichie, F1 or not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:31 am

AmyB wrote:Whoever it is that quits was obviously her frontrunner/F1 at the time if she was that upset and blindsided that she had to halt filming for a few days, which I can only really see being Sasha since that's clearly who she's the most into. Maybe he leaves at F3 and then Richie and Michael are the F2? Otherwise, I could see it being Alex who quits around the F5/6 (Dave seems way to nice/understanding to quit over her kissing other guys) leaving the top 4 as Sasha, Richie, Michael and Dave, but I just can't see her being that into him that she'd be devastated for days and feel "gutted and heartbroken". JMO.
Hmm... I dunno. I guess it could be anyone. Even Drew or someone.
I think it was more the feeling of someone wanting to leave that would rattle her than just a frontrunner since that's going to bring up the scars of the past.
I don't know. I guess the only one I don't see leaving is Richie so anyone else is game?
It could also just be someone whose ego was crushed and realized they weren't going to win so they are making it out to be like they were a frontrunner but weren't?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AmyB wrote:Whoever it is that quits was obviously her frontrunner/F1 at the time if she was that upset and blindsided that she had to halt filming for a few days, which I can only really see being Sasha since that's clearly who she's the most into. Maybe he leaves at F3 and then Richie and Michael are the F2? Otherwise, I could see it being Alex who quits around the F5/6 (Dave seems way to nice/understanding to quit over her kissing other guys) leaving the top 4 as Sasha, Richie, Michael and Dave, but I just can't see her being that into him that she'd be devastated for days and feel "gutted and heartbroken". JMO.
Hmm... I dunno. I guess it could be anyone. Even Drew or someone.
I think it was more the feeling of someone wanting to leave that would rattle her than just a frontrunner since that's going to bring up the scars of the past.
I don't know. I guess the only one I don't see leaving is Richie so anyone else is game?
It could also just be someone whose ego was crushed and realized they weren't going to win so they are making it out to be like they were a frontrunner but weren't?

This is my feeling too. And this is why I think it's Sasha. He seems to be IMO very, umm, how do I put it, in a hurry. He knows that he gets Sam speechless and perhaps believed from the start that this was his to 'lose'. Perhaps as it gets to f4 or f3 he realises that the other guys are getting the same contact with Sam but realises that their intimacy doesn't stack up compared to the others. The producers will be heading us down the garden path at the moment. We saw it with Heather. My only concern for Richie is that Sam mentioned on Fitzy and Wippa that Richie was the most attractive (can't exactly remember her words or the show). I question whether she would have said that if he is F1???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:49 am

Yeah I don't know if she would have said that about Richie.
But it's more her liking those IG pics of Richie before the season started that has me going hmmmm... and that her brother faved that tweet about Richie.

I guess I am trying to not get my hopes up that Richie is F1 so I won't be blindsided. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:40 am

You know I think I'm with you AAL but I want to see more of Richie to be convinced he is F1. He has not had any real screen time yet and I'm hoping we get more in the next two episodes. Who gets the tiger moth date this week?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:45 am

@Sundy - from the screencaps it looks like Alex

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:51 am

Sundy wrote:You know I think I'm with you AAL but I want to see more of Richie to be convinced he is F1. He has not had any real screen time yet and I'm hoping we get more in the next two episodes.  Who gets the tiger moth date this week?
I am not convinced Richie is F1... F2 maybe but not F1. Not sure. :/

Alex gets that date according to s/caps. I am not sure then when Richie will get a SD. Either Ep 5 or 6.
His s/cap shows a rose on a table so it must be a SD.
His edit makes me think of Sam's edit a bit... she was narrating quite a bit before she got a single date (Ep 5 I think).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:13 am

The walking out and Sam being devastated and now the leaking to the media sounds like they have gone for a Brooks/Des - Ali/Frank storyline to inject drama

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:20 am

IA. They have to strum up drama some way b/c the season is a 1 on a scale of 100 when it comes to drama, IMHO, and in comparison to Kaitlyn's Bette season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy