SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 am

Guess it's really unlikely there will be any drama now with David gone between the boys. If it's like US and it's a frontrunner they would leave at F3.

AEF

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:32 am

That's what I am thinking. If it is a true frontrunner and not a disgruntled contestant who wants to be "seen" as a frontrunner (even though he wasn't) then I'd have to think it happens later down the line F5-F3-ish.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:05 am

This is mostly wishful thinking on my part (#TeamRichie) but I could see the editors creating a Des type storyline where Sasha = Brooks and Richie = Chris, and Sam ends up seeing what was right in front of her the whole time ect ect... even though that most likely is not how it's going to pan out, I still get the vibe that the guy who quits is Sasha just because the media are so adamant in specifying that it's her frontrunner who quits, instead of just a contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 am

Des's season ended up being my favourite but Sasha at this point looks to be chasing Sam whereas Brooks never really did chase Des so it if is Sasha it will be different. Sam said that they guy she choose did not tick all her wish list boxes so maybe similar to Des in that what she thought she wanted wasn't what she learnt she needed.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:52 am

Just a reminder Sam is on Have You Been Paying Attention shortly
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:05 am

Hmm very interesting sluethibg, as much as it hurts guys, in my opinion I don't think sasha leaves, I still think his f1. It hurts because Richie seems so much more invested in her and it's only been 2 episodes!! I don't want to see his heart broken aww! I can't imagine the finale when he tries goes on one knee and Sam picks him up! It hurts too much his a good guy!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:21 am

HodanG wrote:Hmm very interesting sluethibg, as much as it hurts guys, in my opinion I don't think sasha leaves, I still think his f1. It hurts because Richie seems so much more invested in her and it's only been 2 episodes!! I don't want to see his heart broken aww! I can't imagine the finale when he tries goes on one knee and Sam picks him up! It hurts too much his a good guy!
IA. I see it the same way. There's so much evidence pointing to Sasha as F1 and I don't see him leaving. And if Sasha gets to F3 like it seems, then he may just be F1, which I think he is. I just can't get over Bach Aussie twitter page tweeting "Go Sash" and good luck to him. It's like they are cheering for him to get the girl out of all the other guys.

I can see Richie heartbroken if he is F2. I doubt there is a proposal though so at least he will be saved from something like that but it would still be super painful I would imagine.

Based on SM activity I still go with my first F4 prediction of possibly Sasha, Richie, Michael and Dave B.
... Michael and Dave B were back on SM July 9 and 10 respectively.
... Sasha was in a pic post-filming with his brother July 15.
... Sam was back in a pic with her roommate Sarah July 14.
... So only unknown for me is Richie. I would think it would be tough if he is F2 to have to pretend all these months that he may be F1.

The only thing that makes me think Richie has a very slim chance is Sam liking that IG pic of him before the show aired (so weeks before and when no one was following her as much since the other season was on) and her brother faving that tweet about Richie. But that could be just b/c she feels bad and may have parted as friends.

The thing I keep in mind is this Bette show is different from the US version. No sex makes a big difference I'd think and a much nicer way to go about things that are painful already with emotions invested.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:58 am

Oral B another official sponsor of the show with a tweet about love and a pic with Sasha in it. Just one more pro-Sasha thing.

Oral-B @OralBAU
Would you take the leap of faith for love? Let us know here: tenplay.com.au/oralb #BacheloretteAU pic.twitter.com/6ONvwxPp07samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 CPqRpcbU8AAjik_
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Should probably also mention that the only thing Richie has tweeted is a retweet of the group date with the caption 'That time I took a leap of faith' even thought it probably means nothing at this point where it's pretty much accepted that Sasha is F1 sad I just think stating 'that time I took a leap of faith' just implies a somewhat hopeful outcome for him. So even if he isn't F1 it's still a good ending for him. If that makes sense?

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Yeah, that is what I am thinking too. That he took a leap of faith but it didn't work out. And he seems like such a nice guy that he would support whomever Sam wants. That Richie follows Sasha already speaks to that and that he is shown on the show as not making it about him but about Sam. Kind of like self-less love which is awesome to see but still heartbreaking since I am sure if he is not F1 he was genuinely hurt. It takes true character to be supportive even after all that so good on him. Still #TeamRichie no matter what happens on the show. I hope he gets a shot at being next lead or something if it didn't work out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:13 pm

I just finished watching HYBPA and lots of Richie in that. Subtle but he is there.
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/have-you-been-paying-attention/2015/9/28

1. When Sam was quiz master, you see her pinning a rose on Richie.
samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 Da288b1600da5260e1000c57eea0872e
2. You also see Richie's face after Sam tells David it has been a pleasure and he is eliminated at RC when Richie was aghast at what David did. This was the final thing shown with Sam as guest quizzer.

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 250b1aa45109ba0eada0f677e1527af6

3. And then later on when Sam was not on the show anymore, Richie is included as one of the guys and is talked about by Cal for his job description being a rope access technician so it must be for ropes letting people in redcarpets/clubs and such (it was hilariously cute).

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 34 2aa2924442d1f9067f50b4da7336b242

Probably means nothing but posting just in case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:50 pm

I don't know if these channel posts "pro-Sasha" or "pro-Richie" mean anything. We clearly saw that most media, including Channel 10 would always post things pro-Heather and that didn't mean anything at all. I think when Osher, Channel 10 etc make these posts they also put themselves in the eye of the viewer and see the situation how the viewer would. This explains the potential pro-Sasha social media posts: clearly most viewers found it really cute and endearing how Sam reacted in Sasha's presence and how nervous she became, so I think Channel 10 is just reinforcing that and echoing the sentiments of the viewer. Obviously they highlight the major few players, always, but idk if it's as much as to say: they're favoriting one candidate over the rest.

Personally, I can never read anything from Osher or Channel 10's posts.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy