SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:18 am

Very interesting to see her do so, I see she favourited A Sasha tweet first and tried to hide it up by doing the same for a Richie tweet.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:35 am

Sam just started following Will on Instagram

url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/29]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image27[/url]

Sam just commented on Kierens photo collage of them 3, check out her comment... Looks like their going to remain pretty close

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image28
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:26 pm

HodanG wrote:Sam mentioning Sasha on her twitter...  
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/28]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image26[/url]

Maybe not the same one but... it is his style and looks kind of big too! sneakyl
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I am 10000% convinced sasha is F1, unless Richie uploads and comments on bachelorette related posts of him and Sam, not even that will convince me as in interviewers the way Sam talks about sasha is like his F1 and also how sasha thanks people for supporting him and also the bachelor page rooting for him, and soo much more other stuff have provided enough evidence that he is F1, case over I call it.
Me too. It was over day one, IMO.

I think with Richie, he is not Sam's physical type but he probably made her aware that she could like someone who wasn't her type and that was probably surprising to her. But at the end of the day, Sam would definitely go with her physical type, imo, and thus Sasha was it day one.

So I think Richie came close but he is not Sam's "type" in physical looks like Sasha is and I think Sam will always go with the physical type over anything else. She has stressed that she has a physical type and the physical connection with Sasha is highlighted time and time again. This is exactly like Sam and Snez, imo, only that Sam gave Sash her first rose as well. So even more obvious she was into him physically.

Also in that one interview Sam said she had no idea how someone can be lead and not know who their F1 is.... the way that Blake claimed his confusion. She said she definitely knew. Totally Sasha, imo.

bellehuntley wrote:
HodanG wrote:watching the project right now and sam said that we will be 'pleasantly surprised' with who she picks so maybe Sasha isn't F1?

She's lying^^ tryna put us off. We definetly won't be surprised I can guarantee you that
:yes: ITA that Sam totally picks Sasha. Done deal, imo.

Sam went back for that second round of kisses with such HUNGER!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 2498057887  Making obvious that she is absolutely smitten with Sash ( as she calls him ) and he at this point would have to completely screw up to change her heart!  

But till now I don't see that happening!  He in fact seems to be adding to his qualities, he seems to be liked by the whole group. Young Davie is always sitting next to him...seems to have adopted him as a big brother bestbud! Today he gave her that nice drawing he did for her, showing her sensitivity and an artistic and romantic side of him ( read he likes painting! ) So I think his big size and his hard voice and features (nose) makes him look more serious and harder than what he really is.
Can you imagine him with a perky little nose  speechless  I bet everyone would be seeing him like a sweet guy!! giggling

In the other side... I find interesting how a lot of Richies fans don't think that the competitive nature of Richie might have to do with his interest in competing and winning Sam's heart question  He said so...he doesn't like to loose!! scratch

...Can not wait to next week!!
peace
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:21 pm

HodanG wrote:Sam mentioning Sasha on her twitter...  
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/28]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image26[/url]

Maybe not the same one but... it is his style and looks kind of big too!  sneakyl
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:30 pm

marysegap wrote:
In the other side... I find interesting how a lot of Richies fans don't think that the competitive nature of Richie might have to do with his interest in competing and winning Sam's heart

Because it is where he is competitive that matters... sports or matters of the heart, imo.

Richie is definitely competitive but when it comes to Sam, if he was more interested in winning he would be the guy who seeks her out every cocktail party and tries to one-up the others in every stage. He hasn't done that at all. If he was all competitive he would be super confident and ego driven to win and "play the game" but instead even Sam said that Richie is nervous around her. So he is vulnerable and not trying to play games but nervous instead of super confident with her.

Only time he was competitive and super confident was on the most recent group date which was team sports and as an athletic guy that's where his competitive side kicked in but he doesn't have that with Sam and again, as aforementioned, Sam herself brought up the fact that Richie is nervous around her and that he is the kind of guy who would stick by her through thick and thin.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Great job y'all quickly figuring out the F4. I haven't watched a single episode yet & at this rate will probably only watch after the season is over.

IMO Sam really wants it to work with her F1. And based on her media interviews, she still seems giddy & in love with her F1. Yep the screen caps have always been right on & if Michael & Sasha have the most then they are F2 IMO. One thing though Sasha seemed really happy on the Fitz & Wippa interview & he didn't sound broken hearted to me, well except he has moved on like most of them seem to do in this franchise post show. I  am assuming Michael will also do an interview at some point so we can compare. Richie is the dark horse for now IMO.

Regardless, what I look for is how the lead is acting post show & for now all seems well with Sam & her F1 IMO. I really hope she is with someone who truly loves her for who she is & will stay devoted to her & as always time will tell with her & her F1 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:07 pm

Completely agree
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Whoever  said that the F3 dates may be in New Zealand??? You are correct!!  clapping!

This definitely means Richie, Michael, and Sasha are F3!  yes
I am thinking F3 is Richie and F2 is Michael and Sasha with Sasha as F1.

I am still trying to figure out why Sam's brother would fave that tweet about Richie if Richie is not F2 and thus he never met him at MTP.  scratch
Only reason I can come up with is that her brother wasn't at MTP or he was just being silly or something? Who knows. Only other possibility is Richie is part of F2. I will be on cloud nine if he is F1 especially since he goes to Auckland New Zealand home of the rulers of Bach/Bette nation: Art and Matilda. :yes: Ugh. Oh well. laugh out loud

SPOILER ALERT: Sam Frost to bring final three Bachelorette boys to Auckland, New Zealand

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3255801/Sam-Frost-bring-final-three-Bachelorette-boys-Auckland.html#ixzz3nLRiVcKn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 pm

I really hope Richie is F2, because as much as I don't want his heart to break, I want the viewers and the whole of Australia to fall in love with him like we all have so he can be the next possible lead. I do not want michael to be F2, as much as I hate writing this, I want to see Sam break Richie's heart and see how he will react. Wonder how australia will react to seeing the roles reversed.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:27 pm

So just to clarify...

FRC will be in New Zealand too so that means MTP and LCD.

I am wondering if there is even MTP?
And if so, I think it would just be Sam's sister maybe?

I am thinking if Sam's younger brother never met the F2 then his faved tweet of Richie is just because he liked him the most from the show and maybe he doesn't know (and likely not know)?

What's everyone think? Oh and also, sleuthing screencaps in sleuthing thread. @Katiebelle we need your Kiwi inside knowledge so we can sleuth the s/caps.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:27 pm

What Michael uploaded...
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image31

Setting it straight...
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 50 Image30
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy