SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:16 pm

You know I am doing some serious cutting when some things I type are "April and Tim walking back hand in hand after frolicking Ep03"... seriously I have some weirder ones but I use french words a lot. Always makes me laugh where my brain goes when cutting!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:28 pm

giggling
sophienette wrote:You know I am doing some serious cutting when some things I type are "April and Tim walking back hand in hand after frolicking Ep03"... seriously I have some weirder ones but I use french words a lot. Always makes me laugh where my brain goes when cutting!

Glad you did not go There Alone !!   giggling

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:39 pm

raggy43. I can't see the image you are trying to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:40 pm

No image- just bad hands

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:14 am

About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:04 am

sophienette wrote:About to be on BT: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice-

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here's the link for the video of that BT interview!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:12 am

She really didnt know if he was going to propose and he didnt know if she was going to say yes.
Eh - I'm not so sure I believe them.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:26 am

Thanks for posting. They are such a "normal" couple..not over the top. What you see is what you get. Love them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:40 am

tigertiz wrote:She really didnt know if he was going to propose and he didnt know if she was going to say yes.  
Eh - I'm not so sure I believe them.

I think she knew he would choose her and he knew he would choose her but the engagement part was uncertain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva