SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:22 am

You can also see him dancing behind bride if you look at video on somartorano IG

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:05 am

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki is still silent on SM. Her BF that is living with her posted a picture of her dog and Nikki's cat.  Nikki is tagged in it.  Her friend's IG is open again.  Sometimes it is private.  No recent pictures of her and Nikki.

Maybe she's hiding from someone. So her friend lives with her in her house?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:14 am

I think so. If you look at her friend's IG there is a picture of the two of them and she comments about living together.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by JaJo's Mom Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:30 am

is this forum closed? Why no entries for days/

JaJo's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:07 pm

JaJo's Mom wrote:is this forum closed? Why no entries for days/

No it's not closed. There hasn't been anything new to post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:13 am

I think it may be a good time to have separate forums now. I don't see any reconciliation happening anytime soon, unfortunately.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:00 am

So disappointed for both of them. I really thought they truly loved each other and would make it work! sad Upset
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:21 pm

George1218 wrote:So disappointed for both of them. I really thought they truly loved each other and would make it work! sad Upset

Me too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I think it may be a good time to have separate forums now.  I don't see any reconciliation happening anytime soon, unfortunately.  

Individual threads can be started for either of them in the fan forum contestant section or in the general section (or both sections, if you like). We can lock and move this couples board whenever you all are ready. Just let GuardianAngel or any of us Moderators know.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel10 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Family10Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Samuel15Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:14 pm

George1218 wrote:So disappointed for both of them. I really thought they truly loved each other and would make it work! sad Upset

I think that they do and did really love each other just had to go through so many obstacles that made it to hard for them to have a normal relationship.

I do not agree that there should be separate threads because neither one of them are giving us any info.

Nikki has a saying on her IG that is a little confusing do not know how to bring it over.

Juan seems to be spending a lot of time with Camillia and still going out to different types of events. He is not tweeting like he use to.

So who knows what is really going on between these two :shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:24 pm

She is quoting a song which she does often.

I realize many of you are dissappointed at the break up however Nikki has publicly said what has happened between them during the interview. They are not together and therefore the joint Fan Forum IMO doesn't apply.

I have created a Fan thread for JPG and one for Nikki. Posts can continue for each of them in their separate threads because at this point, there isn't any information for the two of them together.

I will separate the General threads as well.

This thread is locked.

Nikki Fan

JPG Fan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m