SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Thanks for posting Laura! Nice family picture. Josh looks so happy in the middle. And you're right Andi looks like Lauren, interesting how unconsciously men choose a lot of times women like their mommas.

Thanks again guys for bringing all these pictures over and the magazine article.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:18 pm

@jmurbulldog 2 minutes ago

I love these 2 more than anything, such a great day here in the ATL! @aaronmurray11 @stephmurray11

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 B3FdAVKCMAAv2yJ

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:@jmurbulldog 2 minutes ago

I love these 2 more than anything, such a great day here in the ATL! @aaronmurray11 @stephmurray11

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 B3FdAVKCMAAv2yJ

Love this! Thanks for the magazine article on the no discussion fan thread! Linds you are the best. Smiley

I love how happy Josh looks. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Ok, I almost cried when I saw this pic - it was PERFECTION! I'm sure Hy was star struck when he saw Aaron and probably got his autograph too! I have a sneaky feeling as well that they did more work on the wedding planning at this meeting - like finalise the guest list, sort out what aspects of Andi's jewish heritage would be included in the wedding, fixed a wedding date maybe??? I think by December 31 we should have a date.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:41 pm

These pictures make me so so happy, I can't even describe!!!

I think these pictures may have been taken at the Dorfman's! Josh said it was a great day in Atlanta (not Athens) and it's definitely a subdivision. They showed the Dorfman house at the beginning of the season premiere but and I can't tell if it's the same, but that would make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Laudergirl wrote:These pictures make me so so happy, I can't even describe!!!

I think these pictures may have been taken at the Dorfman's! Josh said it was a great day in Atlanta (not Athens) and it's definitely a subdivision. They showed the Dorfman house at the beginning of the season premiere but I can't tell if it's the same, but that would make sense.

I think you are right! Can I just say that Stephanie looks adorable. I bet she is a bridesmaid. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Good catch laudergirl they could very well be at the Dorfman's but why no pictures inside the house? Very good reason there are no pics at the game.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
aviej wrote:Yeah, cuz as soon as I went back to make sure it was there, twitter said page not found. If you look at his other tweet around the same time he mentioned something about taking a nap. So I know it was there. He deleted it. I wonder if anyone else in the forum saw that? Like we have to start doing screen captures now, laugh out loud. Question is, why would he delete it? Why wouldn't he want people to know he was with Josh?

Good question. But was he really with Josh or were they just texting or talking to each other? I mean, why would Marcus take a nap if he was hanging out with Josh and Andi? Just doesn't make sense. And why delete the tweet, that's what is suspicious to me.

Maybe it was an ol draft and he accidentally tweeted it?

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Laudergirl wrote:These pictures make me so so happy, I can't even describe!!!

I think these pictures may have been taken at the Dorfman's! Josh said it was a great day in Atlanta (not Athens) and it's definitely a subdivision. They showed the Dorfman house at the beginning of the season premiere but I can't tell if it's the same, but that would make sense.

I agree! The picture of the three siblings is definitely in the driveway area of a house, possibly the Dorfman's. The family picture could have been taken in the backyard of the same house.

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:47 pm

I'm thinking this was taken at the Dorfman's.

After taking another look at the picture I see that Patti looks great. She said the Advocare was working.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:04 am

The background of that pic beyond the fence looks like it could be a golf course. The pic of Andi Josh and Steph does look like it was taken in a driveway , my guess would be that it prob is the Dorfman's home. So they have had 2 pre thanksgiving dinners with their families so far. Wonder if Josh and Andi are going away for Thanksgiving day for that weekend by themselves. giggling l o v e
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 am

opps !! I meant that pic of Josh, Aaron and Steph. giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara