SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Ok Here's the Situation has been banned from this site for spamming. Therefore his link has been removed.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok Here's the Situation has been banned from this site for spamming. Therefore his link has been removed.

TY

I'm confused giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Yeah, I know to look back over Andi's season was unreal the clues were a big old road map straight to Josh.....  Are you looking for clues for Chris's season?

No, I don't think so. Honestly, Chris does nothing for me. I probably won't even fully watch his whole season.

Same here....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:30 pm

edenpol wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ok Here's the Situation has been banned from this site for spamming. Therefore his link has been removed.

TY

I'm confused giggling

The person who blogs for that site, it's called OK Here's the Situation, joined our forum at one time, and sent numerous posts, advertising their site. They were banned, therefore we aren't going to post a link to someone's site who was banned. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
edenpol wrote:

TY

I'm confused giggling

The person who blogs for that site, it's called OK Here's the Situation, joined our forum at one time, and sent numerous posts, advertising their site. They were banned, therefore we aren't going to post a link to someone's site who was banned. Smiley

Ok got it! Thank you! The name confused me haha
Thank you very much! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm

I really really wish they would start posting mcm wcw and tbt's againnnn!! andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 30 2292733854

Last edited by edenpol on Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:30 pm

TY
Whoops sorry about that, usually that blog is great, idk what was up with him for spamming.

I just saw a series of tweets from someone that Josh and Andi are having brunch and Andi's really rocking the causal baseball hat look. It's true, how does she do it? laugh out loud She's such a cutie, Josh isn't bad either!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Alanna wrote:

TY
Whoops sorry about that, usually that blog is great, idk what was up with him for spamming.

I just saw a series of tweets from someone that Josh and Andi are having brunch and Andi's really rocking the causal baseball hat look. It's true, how does she do it? laugh out loud She's such a cutie, Josh isn't bad either!

No Pictures again! How do you see these tweets. Need to learn how to do that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:

TY

Thanks for the update. I want to see cute pictures of josh and Andi both in their baseball hats. Praying

Maybe they will post something later. ;)

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 30 Empty Thanks for the info eagle eye

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Thanks for clearing that up, eagle eye. Haha, this whole time I don't know why I assumed she was half Catholic. I don't know where I got that from. So she's totally Jewish. Interesting though that Josh is half Jewish and nice because he will be able to relate. My family is an interesting mix of religions and also non-religious people and respect is key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Alanna wrote:

TY

I've been searching the twitter feed for all things Josh and Andi and didn't see anything like this. Are you able to bring it over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Nice to see Andi giving a shout out, supporting and promoting Des in her latest IG post. If there is one other couple from this franchise that I think it's nice to see Andi and Josh interacting with it, it is most certainly Des and Chris.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara