SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by docnash14 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Josh just posted a picture as well. Looks like someone took it for him while they were doing the photo shoot. It's definitely a super glam and serious one. I actually like it. Her dress is gorg and he looks handsome. The finished product is going to be so, so pretty.
Yep, reminds me of the tone of this photoshoot. Totally glam and my favorite fake couple of all time laugh out loud:
http://fashionblog-cococouture.blogspot.com/2012/05/vogue-archives-june-2008-sarah-jessica.html

Not surprisingly, mine too!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:

Oh, don't go.  That was a big contribution.  We welcome all new JODI fans.   As long as you're so close to Dana Point, do you know of any charity events going on in the next day or so??? Smiley

HBgirl wrote:I don't know of anything going on locally, but that doesn't mean much since I'm a little out of the charity loop!  My guess would be that there are more events in the LA area.

Laura, I read your posts about meeting Andi and Josh...Glad you got to spend so much time chatting, sounds like it was really fun!

edenpol wrote:
Wow they really are into the whole faking it thing, going out and don't upload it anywhere cantstopl cantstopl
I love that picture, I think it's so cute!!
I wish we did get a post though haha giggling

Loved loved loved the comments!
kizmoschumann
I didn't know who they were but they were a beautiful couple. His smile was priceless.
cristywarnockphotography
What?! That's amazing!! I follow both of them on Instagram and thought that some of Andi's posts looked a lot like where you guys were at. So cool!!
deedschumann
@cristywarnockphotography My jaw dropped and hit the flooooooor!!!!!!
_annadawn_
He has the best teeth!!!
hermartian
He's hotttt!!!!
deedschumann
@_annadawn_ BEST teeth.

That smile! I think Josh looks even better close up right? that face, that smile...

OMG !! Yes he sure does. His smile and Teeth are so perfect it's ridiculous ! :yes: (so much more handsome in person) :cutiepie
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Gorgeous photos. And I hope Josh wears exactly this for their real wedding: black suit and an actual tie, not a bowtie, which I just find sorta costume-y. He is SO HANDSOME. They both look stunning.

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 10802420_781869685229016_1072269869_n
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:01 pm

I'm sure Andi would make sure her man is looking his best on their big day. On another note, I could just imagine the look on Josh's face when he first saw her in that bridal-esque gown.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:38 pm

All I can say is that they complete each other , and complement also .
TV wedding can not get here fast enough .
:wedding
hearthumbsup

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm

I love this photo shoot, that picture is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Does anyone know who the photographer is?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Does anyone know who the photographer is?

Photographer: @hueybui http://instagram.com/hueybui

The photo of Jodi with all the tags of stylist, location, e.t.c http://instagram.com/p/vjZZ7GEFDn/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 1f49c

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 8367-910 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 I_got_13 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 pm

aviej wrote:I'm sure Andi would make sure her man is looking his best on their big day. On another note, I could just imagine the look on Josh's face when he first saw her in that bridal-esque gown.
Oh, I have no doubt that he's going to look absolutely gorgeous, bow tie or regular tie. Just casting my vote for the latter, because obviously it's all about me and what *I* want. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2m2 minutes ago

So peaceful out here, absolutely incredible! #DanaPoint #Cali

andiforsouthward -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 4 B2v7q55CYAAuSSY

I have looked at this picture 100 times now. They really are stunning!

Question for anyone that has watched recent seasons and followed the couples (I haven't watched since Trista until now). Have recent couples had this much exposure? I am most curious about Des and Chris since ABC is deciding not to air their wedding. Now take it I wasn't looking for it, but I don't remember Des and Chris or even JP and Nikki making nearly as many appearances or doing as many interviews/articles. I am wondering if this could appeal to the TBTP as they are clearly staying relevant without being overexposed. Just curious and I am sure some of you are much more up on the topic than I am!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Justafan2, I think Sean/Cat were out there a lot also. Sean even did dancing with the stars so he was out there for a while.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:41 pm

I didn't really follow Des and Chris but did follow Ashley and JP just as much as I follow Andi and Josh and they did not have nearly as much exposure as Andi and Josh do and they got a TV wedding. However I think that Ashley and Jp's situation was a lot different from now, in that at that time there were 8 seasons of the Bachelorette and 16 seasons of the Bachelor and Trista and Ryan and Jason and Molly were the only married couples. So even though Ashley and JP didn't have as much exposure, ABC still wanted to air their wedding to prove that the show does work and that they had another successful couple. Recently though, many of the couples have remained together and it seems that ABC had decided to not air all of the weddings. Hopefully with Andi and Josh remaining very much in the public, ABC should televise their wedding. Recently too, the weddings had poor ratings compared to Trista and Ryan's and Jason and Molly's weddings but I hope that producers realize that Andi and Josh are very popular when compared to other couples.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara