SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:18 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Would somebody please post a link to watch tonight's show or am I on the right one and it just says to come back Thursday? Thanks and love to you all!!!

you have the right one Smiley It will change a few minutes before it starts.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:22 pm

In case someone needs it... Posting this information for those that live outside Canada and want to watch live tonight or catch up on past episodes on The Bachelor Canada website and have adblocker/hola unblocker added to their browsers.

To watch live outside Canada on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just click on 'Watch Live' on the front homepage around 8pm EST and do the following (you may need to refresh the page after doing the following):
1) Turn off/Disable adblocker if you have it added to browser.
2) Turn off/Disable Hola Unblocker extension if you have it added to your browser.

To watch past episodes outside Canada on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just click on 'Videos' and "Full epsiodes" tabs on the site and do the following:
1) Turn off/Disable adblocker if you have it added to browser. (Yes, you must watch those Rimmel adverts Rolling Eyes )
2) Turn on/Enable Hola Unblocker extension if added to your browser and set to 'Canada'.

These two things worked for me to watch live outside Canada and also to watch past episodes. Hope this helps if anyone is experiencing difficulty watching either way (live or past episodes).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Would somebody please post a link to watch tonight's show or am I on the right one and it just says to come back Thursday? Thanks and love to you all!!!

The "watch now" link won't show up until showtime. 32 minutes from now. Once it begins you should see "Watch now"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Imagine We are all  excited to see the next steps for these 2 tonight & ... - can you imagine how they feel - finally after 6 months they can Shout out to all their Friends & Family - here we are ....
No longer Steal a Kiss (or more ) in the shadows ( though they might miss the annonymity  in a few weeks)-

Now welcomed to be open & They  can celebrate their love &  share their joy with all their Family

Lovely Couple & story of love &  perserverance - hang on to each other

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:31 pm

sophienette wrote:

you have the right one Smiley It will change a few minutes before it starts.
line by line. ; )

Thank you, Sophie and I may be an old woman, but there was never any doubt in my mind that Tim would pick April. He fell hard for her. He even said so himself on one of the episodes and still people thought they would follow last season's story line... It wasn't hard to see that just wasn't the case. I can't wait for him to get to tell April he loves he, but she already knows. She can see it in his eyes just like we did. :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

The "watch now" link won't show up until showtime. 32 minutes from now. Once it begins you should see "Watch now"

Thanks, GA and congrats to all of us who saw the real love story. I'm sitting here tapping my foot watching the clock trying to get it to hurry lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:Imagine We are all  excited to see the next steps for these 2 tonight & ... - can you imagine how they feel - finally after 6 months they can Shout out to all their Friends & Family - here we are ....
No longer Steal a Kiss (or more ) in the shadows ( though they might miss the annonymity  in a few weeks)-

Now welcomed to be open & They  can celebrate their love &  share their joy with all their Family

Lovely Couple & story of love &  perserverance - hang on to each other
:yes: Jumping hearts l o v e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Countdown is now working fine on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Man I wish I could watch tonight. Sadly I have a work dinner I can't miss.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:51 pm

I can't wait to watch! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

I've got my supplies ready: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and am so excited ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]) to see the conclusion of Tim (& April's) love story. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

#teamtap :swinginglove :sweetheart:

ps. apologies in advance for all the emoticon usage. words can't seem to adequately express my excitement. Embarassed

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Tonight is a night for emoticons Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 pm

umngirl wrote:Man I wish I could watch tonight. Sadly I have a work dinner I can't miss.

Aww too bad umngirl. Maybe you can catch it West coast time online, or tomorrow on the bachelorcanada.ca site.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2