SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:07 pm

How adorable they are!   lovetogether

Tim teared up 2 or 3 times tonight. I totally missed the first part of the show and also Trish before Tim came in but at least I saw the really good parts.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

yeah i'm disappointed how so much was cut. evrything happened so quick. so much unanswered questions. hopefully post show interviews will explain more. tim and april have disappeared from social media. probably celebrating with friends and family right now.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Okay, Tim and April or anyone that is reading this post that knows them ...please have Tim and April go on the Todd Shapiro show. Todd had Tim on his show and it was longer than the Finale part 2. Also, Todd said he wanted to have Tim and his lady-love back on after the show finishes. So please, give us that 25 minutes of just April and Tim time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yes at least the BachCan producers cant stifle them into a total of one sentence answers.  Brad will get all excited for them and I cant wait to see Brad and Tim being all sentimental together.

giggling laugh out loud That will for sure be something!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:11 pm

joshfan wrote:yeah i'm disappointed how so much was cut. evrything happened so quick. so much unanswered questions. hopefully post show interviews will explain more. tim and april have disappeared from social media. probably celebrating with friends and family right now.
IA.

Gosh, the way this was edited so fast and quick makes me think this thing really was over by HTDs. Tim said his dream honeymoon spot is Tahiti. If only he was allowed to (but couldn't, no show then) have just proposed to April in front of YiaYia and her family during their HTD they could have just gone straight to Tahiti for the wedding/honeymoon.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 pm

I really they had talked to Tim's mom. I'm sure there was so much more there but was cut down for the show. They needed 90 mins to make it not feel so rushed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 pm

The two of them together and happy did not disappoint. Tim is so far gone for her it is crazy! They are adorable together.

The actual program felt short, because I am so used to having one more Last chance date to see before the proposal. Although I often feel the US version drags everything out so long, I did really miss those last dates. The proposal was sweet, and I do think April is as head over heels as Tim even though she is quieter about it. I loved her goofy comment, "So can I kiss you now?"
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yes at least the BachCan producers cant stifle them into a total of one sentence answers.  Brad will get all excited for them and I cant wait to see Brad and Tim being all sentimental together.

Yes, I think that will probably be the best interview. The two guys seem to get along really well since they are in a very exclusive club.

Can I say, I would love Brad to be the host of the next Bachelor. He just seems so much better at asking questions and he has a good sense of humour. I feel Tyler is rather stiff as a host. I could do a better job!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:14 pm

albean99 wrote:I really they had talked to Tim's mom. I'm sure there was so much more there but was cut down for the show. They needed 90 mins to make it not feel so rushed.

Exactly. What about what really happened with the MTP? What was cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Sprite wrote:

Yes, I think that will probably be the best interview. The two guys seem to get along really well since they are in a very exclusive club.

Can I say, I would love Brad to be the host of the next Bachelor. He just seems so much better at asking questions and he has a good sense of humour. I feel Tyler is rather stiff as a host. I could do a better job!
:yes: to this! Brad would be sooo much better!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Okay, Tim and April or anyone that is reading this post that knows them ...please have Tim and April go on the Todd Shapiro show. Todd had Tim on his show and it was longer than the Finale part 2. Also, Todd said he wanted to have Tim and his lady-love back on after the show finishes. So please, give us that 25 minutes of just April and Tim time.

Loved that Interview! I just tweeted them!

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Also... I bet they will have Brad interview them.  I would die to hear his questions for the happy couple!

ETA: oops. Didn't read all the way first! Yes, that interview would be a great one for sure. I bet they will do some hosting appearances around T.O. as well. What an adorable couple!

Last edited by officeRules on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2