SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:39 am

northernviewer wrote:No way will Trish be Bachette after her edit.  If they just included the funny stuff, that's one thing, but the drunk and naked in a pool for all to see, the snarky comments about the other girls, the fart, her jealous comments about April, and now add to that all the not so nice stuff she's said on SM.... no friggin' way will she be the first Bach'ette.  I think they'll give it to somebody new and fresh.  Enough of the recycled contestants... break the US mold... let's start a petition Hugesmile
Just a question, but where are you getting the drunk and naked in a pool from?  I hadn't seen that or heard that anywhere.  IMO, considering her sense of humor, there are things that are being taken out of context.  IMO, she' definately be able to hold her own with a bette season and would really make it fun.

ETA: Just going by all the tweets, comments on the online viewing page and in media, there is a massive call out there for Trisha to be the first Bachelorette, so in light of that, I'd think they'd take the high of it and sign her on.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:42 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:No way will Trish be Bachette after her edit.  If they just included the funny stuff, that's one thing, but the drunk and naked in a pool for all to see, the snarky comments about the other girls, the fart, her jealous comments about April, and now add to that all the not so nice stuff she's said on SM.... no friggin' way will she be the first Bach'ette.  I think they'll give it to somebody new and fresh.  Enough of the recycled contestants... break the US mold... let's start a petition Hugesmile

Have they said they would do a Bette season?
When season 1 was done, they said that they'd do another season of the bachelor before they'd consider a bette season, but it is something that they'd consider for sure. At least that is what was said when fans were wanting Kara for Bette.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:46 am

I wasn't part of the real time discussions last night, had to watch about an hour after, so just wanted to add a few things. Well I was wrong about Tim and Trish's LCD.. totally can't believe that they went to the same place twice for dates. How lame! Upon further inspection of what Tim had on, I couldn't help but notice how wrinkly his clothes were... now wonder, he's wearing the same shorts as he had on Trish's FD... and the same shirt that he wore on April's FD giggling just one more thing that says he totally didn't put any thought into his dates with her.

It was raining when Trish was leaving in limo... yet we never see any rain in any of April and Tim's scenes. Hmmmmmm

Tim obviously told April either on her breakdown day or on LCD that he was choosing her... I have a feeling it was breakdown day as she was quite relaxed on LCD.

Totally loved the ending, but wish it was longer. Hopefully network execs will give BachCan a little more time for each episode, especially the final ones.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Just a question, but where are you getting the drunk and naked in a pool from?  I hadn't seen that or heard that anywhere.  IMO, considering her sense of humor, there are things that are being taken out of context.  IMO, she' definately be able to hold her own with a bette season and would really make it fun.

ETA:  Just going by all the tweets, comments on the online viewing page and in media, there is a massive call out there for Trisha to be the first Bachelorette, so in light of that, I'd think they'd take the high of it and sign her on.

Go look at the BachCan videos on Citytv site. It was a question of the week for Anuj. Her and Riley went skinny dipping when drunk and were flashing their boobs for the staff... and whoever else could see I guess.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
If the bolded is true, and it wasn't nothing horrible to make people dislike her, then why is she so disliked here?  I just don't get that.  Why isn't it enough that Tim and April are together without the Trisha digs.  I guess I just don`t understand that.

Regarding the Canadian Bette, I do think it's coming.  After season 1 they were saying that maybe after 2 bach seasons, they'd do a bette season.  I think that who better than Trish...she'd be able to pull off a season on her own.  IMO, there were no digs at April, but a dig more at Tim as she's hurt that he didn't choose her.  All IMO.

I don't think that Trisha is disliked here. I don't think I have seen anyone say that they dislike her...myself included. Most people saw a bigger connection between Tim and April than with Tim and Trisha. Some also commented on some of the things Trisha said cutting up some of the other women. Again, while people noticed, I don't think anyone really thought it was that bad and certainly didn't dislike her as a result, more like they took it as a clue that the edit was showing us she was not F1.

As for the Canadian Bette...I certainly hope they do one. The last two Bachelor seasons have been excellent and producers have done a really good job of finding good matches. While I do think Trisha could pull off a season, I don't think they will choose her. Honestly, more than all the silly faces and making jokes, it was the fact that they left in her farting during the bloopers. I just don't see them picking someone they left that in about. They may surprise me, but I doubt it. JMO
So, the fact that they left in her farting in a blooper means that she won't be the first bette?  To me, that hardly is a good enough reason not to cast her as the first bette and if the finale tweets and comments made on the bachcan site mean anything, she is wildly popular and they'd be crazy not to cast her as the first bette.

I'd love to see her as 'ette. I agree with those that think her edit was off for that to happen, but her interview on ATFR made me wonder if they had coached her. Maybe she was just trying to be gracious, but it's what they would have told her to do if they wanted the option of 'ette. That and the stuff about being lonely and not vulnerable enough in hindsight. They could be looking at the response she's getting on social media and considering her.

I also saw nothing wrong with her saying that it was worse because he's with April. All break ups are worse if they are with someone else. It wasn't about April specifically. Even when you are the one doing the breaking up, seeing them with someone else is not always fun, so I just thought she was being real.

I haven't posted about the finale yet. Loved it, but thought it was rushed. I can't recall a bachelor more in love than Tim. I think he was hopeful going into the show, but what he found surpassed his expectations. Even months later on ATFR, he's emotional about it. I loved the woman's (in the audience) reaction when he started to tear up. I felt like her. It was really sweet. They are definitely getting married.  :married

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:14 am

IMO, Brad was told who the f1 was and most likely it came from Tim as it was Brad and Tim that spent time together after the season ended and before they even went filming.
Either that or he saw exactly what I saw , on Episode 1. :gotcha: It was a slam dunk for April.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:20 am

Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd. Wow i srsly thought he did though

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:26 am

tigertiz wrote:
IMO, Brad was told who the f1 was and most likely it came from Tim as it was Brad and Tim that spent time together after the season ended and before they even went filming.
Either that or he saw exactly what I saw , on Episode 1.  :gotcha:   It was a slam dunk for April.  

I don't think he knew. He was too excited about all the stuff that he was noticing with each episode. He may have known who the final 2 girls were.... but I don't think he even considered Trish. Not only was he a Bach, but Brad is an admitted Bach franchise fan, so he knows what to look for in the edit, just like we do. Plus he's got a guys perspective in knowing how guys act around girls.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:29 am

If Trish could say it screamed out at her, then it is no wonder it was obvious to Brad, Sharleen and many others...
This. Yes, AllAboutlove.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:30 am

joshfan wrote:Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd. Wow i srsly thought he did though

Thanks for posting. Which program was this from?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:33 am

we knew that Trish was wearing a different necklace and earring set at the FRC than she had received in Italy, (so no false advertising by Michael Hill - it was just wrong episode laugh out loud )  anyway, I noticed April also had a new set on too at FRC... very beautiful.  Simple and elegant just like her.  Even a nice match for engagement ring.  I liked April's much better than either of Trish's sets. (April had hers on at ATFR too. and maybe this morning too, although the chain looked shorter, maybe??)

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:35 am

Tim obviously told April either on her breakdown day or on LCD that he was choosing her... I have a feeling it was breakdown day as she was quite relaxed on LCD.
Yes this makes sense. She was relaxed and knew she'd get the final rose (duh!). But she didnt know if he'd propose and he was worried as to whether she'd say yes.
Tim didn't sleep with either trish or april during fd.
Wow - good for him. I guess that should make it easier for the F2. I wish every Lead did that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - FRC - Epi 10 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+27
lounez
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
Ash2214
vivi2