SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Titou wrote:so then the guy with the blue shirt is JP and the white is Ben

but the blue shirt wears an exact match of ben's square watch although we know that JP has also different watch and a square... but the one we see looks very much alike with one we saw with ben

the sun on the pic looks like it is not sunset and it seems that ahsley is crying.

the stand looks like more like ben but we know that JP also stand with his hands in his pockets like ben

the height means not much because ashley has heels and both JP and ben are very similar (even if in my head I see ben a bit more chunkier than JP who said that he was the skinniest in the house BTW)

We see also ashley running and we suppose that she is running after one of the guy

did I miss something?

I think the majority of people here think the guy with his hands in his pockets is Ben. Also, JP has the striped shirt on.

thank you.

therefore she is crying/teary eyes in front of JP... ???

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

Post by Reidiscool Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Titou wrote:
bilolo wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Chin shot. It's not that clear. Maybe Ry or San can post the HD shot of this.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 2lurout
looks like Ben's shape here ?

I am sooooo confused :greenman:

Me too...Haven't we now got three different colored shirts? White shirt, blue shirt and white and blue strip shirt? Agree hands in pocket guy looks like Ben.

ETA: Thanks San for clearing up chubby cheek shot! You rock!

Last edited by Reidiscool on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
bilolo wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Chin shot. It's not that clear. Maybe Ry or San can post the HD shot of this.

Me too...Haven't we now got three different colored shirts? White shirt, blue shirt and white and blue strip shirt? Agree hands in pocket guy looks like Ben.

Don't anybody laugh, but with the little bit of chin showing, it looks more to me like Ed! rofl

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:20 pm

ironcat wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
bilolo wrote:

Don't anybody laugh, but with the little bit of chin showing, it looks more to me like Ed! rofl

I can't help it. I have to. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 pm

ironcat wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
Titou wrote:
bilolo wrote:

LOL....It does a bit. I wasn't going to go here but hasn't Ryan got a big chin???
ETA maybe the chin isn't as big as I thought and it's just the water reflections in the background???

Last edited by Reidiscool on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Moley moley in your holey, Why are you so sly?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 pm

San wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Thebachelorettes07e06hd
Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Thebachelorettes07e06hd

Gee, the more progressive the pictures, the chubbier the cheek and jawline. Suspect

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Guys, I'm following the arm progression of GSG, and it looks like, from the wrinkles in his jacket sleeve and the bend in the elbow (which would extend his arm out from his body slightly), that he raises his arm slightly (like reaching in his pants pocket?), and then puts it back down.
Anybody see what I'm seeing?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 pm

ironcat wrote:Guys, I'm following the arm progression of GSG, and it looks like, from the wrinkles in his jacket sleeve and the bend in the elbow (which would extend his arm out from his body slightly), that he raises his arm slightly (like reaching in his pants pocket?), and then puts it back down.
Anybody see what I'm seeing?

I see it. It's how it looked in the slomo as well.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 pm

and the collar disappears then reappears....?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:and the collar disappears then reappears....?

Haha, it does. What's up with that? :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Titou wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Titou wrote:so then the guy with the blue shirt is JP and the white is Ben

but the blue shirt wears an exact match of ben's square watch although we know that JP has also different watch and a square... but the one we see looks very much alike with one we saw with ben

the sun on the pic looks like it is not sunset and it seems that ahsley is crying.

the stand looks like more like ben but we know that JP also stand with his hands in his pockets like ben

the height means not much because ashley has heels and both JP and ben are very similar (even if in my head I see ben a bit more chunkier than JP who said that he was the skinniest in the house BTW)

We see also ashley running and we suppose that she is running after one of the guy

did I miss something?

I think the majority of people here think the guy with his hands in his pockets is Ben. Also, JP has the striped shirt on.

thank you.

therefore she is crying/teary eyes in front of JP... ???

Maybe Ashley was emotional and teary eyed because she is deeply touched by what JP her F1 was professing to her:She is shedding happy tears.

Last edited by bing2262 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:42 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'm seeing the sun as having lowered in the first sc of Ash and who I think is JP as the sun is just on one side of her face and the other side is in shadows, but in the second sc with who we think is JP Ben, the sun is still pretty much overhead as you can see with the shadow of her arm on her dress... this is much more conistant with the shadows of her running after the guys, which are all pretty much in overhead position.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Cap201125270

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3 - Page 31 Cap201125259

northernviewer, I agree that the 2nd pic is Ben (ever since we first figured it out) and that the light looks higher, but IMO that arm shadow on ashley's dress is a little deceiving... it looks like it is a shadow from the filler lights to me, since it is being projected from the direction of the camera onto her torso, not coming from the same direction as the sun (which is above and behind them).

Sorry to throw another wrench in, though I don't know how much it matters since I still come to the same conclusion based on the rest of the shot and all the other caps that go with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 62 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #3

+76
GrahamGal
pbmax
ilb123
philphan
Cecilia