SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:55 pm

joshfan wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:Aww April's friend Ashton posted a pic of Tim carrying her daughter.. it's really cute. I'd post the pic, but her instagram is private.

Aww do u follow her? She declined for request sad

Yeah! I was surprised she allowed me to follow her!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 10 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Has any of Tim's friends met and posted pictures with April. Also, have not seen Tim's brother yet. Anyone knows? Thanks.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Has any of Tim's friends met and posted pictures with April.  Also, have not seen Tim's brother yet.  Anyone knows?  Thanks.

Yeah I've tried but have not found anything yet! I think the couple that april might have met during the toronto date live in australia atm. He had quite alot of aussie friends!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:
joshfan wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:Aww April's friend Ashton posted a pic of Tim carrying her daughter.. it's really cute. I'd post the pic, but her instagram is private.

Aww do u follow her? She declined for request sad

Yeah! I was surprised she allowed me to follow her!

It should be okay right?... Hehe aww i do really want to see!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

I found this photo of tim back in 2009 and his tattoo used to be JGZ

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:52 pm

From April's instagram

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Proposal Night! emoji May 26th, 2014 • Moorea, Thaiti.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:54 pm

And Tim's insta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Throw back to the Tahitian birthday girl @bettiebrockman 3 days engaged here

Same as his facebook profile pic, but now we know they took it on her birthday Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Sharleen is in Toronto. Wonder if she will meet up with T&A?

sharleenjoynt 43 minutes ago · La Hacienda Restaurant
Thanks for the warm welcome, Toronto!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 pm

In April’s ”Proposal Night” post on IG, she answered a question about things to do in Tahiti:

bettiebrockman 7h
@ewlu we were on the island of Moorea. Wherever you go will be incredible I'm sure, but definitely swim with some sharks and stingrays ;) .. we actually did this again on my birthday while in Tahiti - such a magnificent experience!

(BTW, it’s really nice of her to respond to comments like that)

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:24 pm

That's so nice for her to take the time to respond to a fan. I like when contestants do that, rather than just ignore every comment.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:32 pm

April wasn't kidding about how much she enjoyed swimming with the sharks! giggling

They make a handsome couple!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:40 pm

^^
I agree. They look so good together and they're funny too.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold