SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 22 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:06 pm

The reason that April made her account private is only because of one person who kept creating new accounts no matter how many times April blocked this person. This person kept saying absolutely hateful things to and about her in the comment section. (She will accept your friend request and thus also posts via Twitter her IG photos links.)

Maybe that person who was so hateful is gone now so can maybe ask her to make her IG public? I understood why she did it though because that person was posting some of the most terrible/hurtful things I have ever read. Very sad.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 22 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by LynnTa Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:13 pm

I'm really glad that April's twitter is open again! I love this couple .I was really impressed by how "real" they were on the show & their maturity is very refreshing! I m so looking forward to the wedding in Fall.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 am

Happy to hear that they can enjoy their fans. Lovely couple. I'm appreciating their season of the Bach even more now that I'm watching Chris's!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:29 am

northernviewer wrote:Happy to hear that they can enjoy their fans.  Lovely couple.  I'm appreciating their season of the Bach even more now that I'm watching Chris's!

Me too. I finally got to watch some of their scenes yesterday on you tube and he was into her from the beginning. My hubby actually watched part of the season while he was in Canada and liked y'all's version much more than the American version, said the women and the lead were both more real.

Glad to finally get to appreciate the Tim and April love, they are just so good together. Though, April looks too good first thing in the morning, but I will chose to like her anyway.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Saw this on Tim's twitter and clicked on it to see what it was about. Check it out, looks like Canada is getting into this Reality Thing.

Tim Warmels retweeted

Michael Margolis @marg31
· Jan 16
@TimWarmels you love to renovate and make money. RT so your followers can do the same! Hope you're well my friend. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks Brill. There is a show like that in Ontario, on HGTV called Income Propert, mostly in the Toronto area. It's pretty popular.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Brill. There is a show like that in Ontario, on HGTV called Income Property, mostly in the Toronto area. It's pretty popular.

The host of that show is gorgeous.  Sorry my brain is apparently in the gutter lately.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:58 am

The early seasons of The Bachelor were more 'real' too. That's what being on tv so long does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:57 am

Are they still together? Tim doesnt follow April or her sister Nik on IG but April still follows Tim, hmm.... Looking further Nik doesn't follow either of them & took down pics.  Loved Tim & April together but something seem off...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:53 am

I checked twitter Tim and April still follow each other
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:40 am

Good to hear! I think April is more active on IG & neither have posted a pic with each other in 3 weeks...

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Maybe they just want to keep there relationship more private
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold