SELECT CONTENT

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by joshfan Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Sigh sad it was a great season. So muchh fun sleuthing with you all. But i think i may be done with the bachelor for awhile. See you all soon

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum  - Page 35 Empty Re: Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 pm

Hope you come back soon joshfan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:03 pm

Sigh....

It will be a while before I can enjoy my favorite Buitoni pizza without thinking of Tim and April.

On the upside, Kaitlyn is awesome! She will heal Canadian bachelornation.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 pm

That goes down as the best find in history!!! Buitoni pizza!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sigh....

It will be a while before I can enjoy my favorite Buitoni pizza without thinking of Tim and April.

Love your new avi of Kaitlyn!

It was such a fun season on so many fronts! Here's to hoping Bach Canada will have a Season 3!!!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Y'all even had my southern husband watching it while he was up there and calling to tell me about here in the South. It was so much better than the US version. I hope both these people find their true happiness, they both are really great people.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That goes down as the best find in history!!! Buitoni pizza!

LOL I am quite sure in that moment I was having a little visit from my dead friend who brought it to my attention. I laughed like a crazy person and I swear, I'm not a crazy person. Praying
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sigh....

Love your new avi of Kaitlyn!

It was such a fun season on so many fronts! Here's to hoping Bach Canada will have a Season 3!!!

Even though it didn't last between Tim and April (and B&B for that matter), I don't think any less of the franchise or the participants. Some of the cheese on the current Bachelor season just emphasizes for me my preference for the Canadian franchise. I still feel the GoodHuman approach has more integrity, and overall a better chance of success for the couples. I am sure we'll see more seasons on BachCan. (By the way, anyone else notice 6 wks ago Trisha posted to IG a comment she was working with the producers of the Bachelor on a new project. Said it was still hush hush?)

Love our good ol' Canadian gal Kaitlyn though! She's funny, smart and charming. She likes hockey and dogs. Not only do I enjoy her, but I look forward to watching the kind of guy(s) who will fall madly in love with Kaitlyn.

I just might participate on the boards and the sleuthing for Kaitlyn's season and I've only ever participated on the 2 Canadian seasons.

O Canada!

RIP Tim&April - thanks for sharing.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

IA Good Post

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That goes down as the best find in history!!! Buitoni pizza!

LOL I am quite sure in that moment I was having a little visit from my dead friend who brought it to my attention. I laughed like a crazy person and I swear, I'm not a crazy person. Praying

Oh my gosh!! Really?? I love that stuff! I'm sure they didn't want to rain on our parade and reveal that they wouldn't last into the new year. Praying

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:28 pm

A late addition but as it seems we all fell in love with Yiayia - April posted this Happy 90th Birthday pic

April Brockman @AprilBrockman  ·  Mar 14

Happy 90th Birthday Dearest Yiayia! ❤️ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
0 retweets 8 favorites

Yiayia looks fantastic! April looks a little thin to me?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Happy 90th Birthday Yiayia! She looks so good!

April looks great. She cut her hair, I love it on her.

I'm cleaning up moving threads around today, and I kept procrastinating on this one because I wasn't sure if it warranted their own threads. Good thing!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim Warmels - April Brockman - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Discussion - Fan Forum

+36
terabithia
karenkelt
Kashathediva
Jolena
nd4reality
dianaycda
Raggy 43
ivemaria31
bleuberry
timfan
Topazgold