SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh my goodness! What a sad disastrous mess.

Yes, it is... One question I have tho is after the way she said he's treated her why on earth would she allow herself to get pregnant again by him?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am

It looks like this story is making major network news if anyone wants to bring it over. Mike Fleiss is now under criminal investigation for domestic violence.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:19 pm

That's really a mess in every way. He's always been a misogynous creep and it's out there now. I'm not blaming the victim in any way but why would she lie about being on birth control? This is just going to be so ugly. I feel for their son.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 pm

If we are truly creeped out by MF, we should boycott this franchise. Make it really hurt him, where it probably matters the most.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:04 pm

Sadly, if you had asked me before all of this how I picture this guy being and behaving in his personal life that's exactly how I would have described him. Sometimes we're shocked by revelations about famous people, this is not one of those cases.
Anyhow, I feel for both his wife and his son (and unborn child). I how this gets resolved in a way that it doesn't cause more harm to them than it already has.
Do you guys think he'll be fired? I have a strong feeling he will.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 pm

Warner brothers is doing an investigation into it according to et so if they find he is guilty they probably will fire him as the network is owned by disney jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 pm

yana_bach wrote:Sadly, if you had asked me before all of this how I picture this guy being and behaving in his personal life that's exactly how I would have described him. Sometimes we're shocked by revelations about famous people, this is not one of those cases.
Anyhow, I feel for both his wife and his son (and unborn child). I how this gets resolved in a way that it doesn't cause more harm to them than it already has.
Do you guys think he'll be fired? I have a strong feeling he will.

IMO If her allegations can be proven or, validated in ANY WAY, I’m confident ABC will fire him. No major network can afford to ignore abuse. This is what our movement is about, not every hangnail or, lie or getting dumped which is just a part of life but, very real threats to life, limb and income. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:16 pm

@LoveDovez mo money

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Here is a more detailed article, where Laura get to give her version as well.
https://people.com/tv/bachelor-creator-mike-fleiss-denies-wife-abuse-allegations/

“The Blast” that was linked above seems to be in bed with Fleiss’ PR people in exchange for “exclusivity”. Those lengthy texts are questionable at best IMO.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:25 pm

I think he tried to put the best spin on it but am not buying his defense.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:22 pm

I believe her even more after I saw Mike's "side."
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:04 pm

How does this dude look at himself in the mirror every day?  He is so vile imo, and I don’t believe anything he says.  I hope this creep goes to jail and loses all his profits from the show.  

Fire his a$$ Warner Bros.  You can bring in someone else as show runner.  Easily.  IMO.

Last edited by alwaystulips on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom