SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

I agree with you Brill, but we don't know who the other guy was in the pic. Maybe the four of them planned on going together.
Bianca's tweet could just have been a way to show two Canadian 'ettes were going together, but obviously not tag Brad at that point.

This could have been the first step of being in public together? I hope. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I agree with you Brill, but we don't know who the other guy was in the pic. Maybe the four of them planned on going together.
Bianca's tweet could just have been a way to show two Canadian 'ettes were going together, but obviously not tag Brad at that point.

This could have been the first step of being in public together? I hope. Smiley

The thing that has me wondering about that is the comment from the article. formerly betrothed Brad Smith and Bianka Kamber – who arrived together for the event, prompting fans to wonder if the stylish twosome had rekindled their romance.

It sounds like they walked into together though without April and the fellow. Maybe it is just worded wrong. no idea

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Yes, that's exactly why I thought the four of them arrived together.

Maybe no mention in that article about April because there hasn't been a formal announcement yet about their breakup?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, that's exactly why I thought the four of them arrived together.

Maybe no mention in that article about April because there hasn't been a formal announcement yet about their breakup?

Not sure GA but I'm sure the media there know April and Tim are no more. They both have come out and said so and they have changed their FB and twitter blurbs so that you would know they are no longer fiancé's. no idea

I'll stay in my little dream world for awhile longer that B and B are back together. :bigsmile:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

Wow Bianca has really lost a lot of weight but looks good. Have they been in touch besides now since they split up ? They still look good together and I do wonder why they split. I don't see either of them have dated since (their split) but could be wrong ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 am

nd4reality wrote:Wow Bianca has really lost a lot of weight but looks good. Have they been in touch besides now since they split up ? They still look good together and I do wonder why they split. I don't see either of them have dated since (their split) but could be wrong ?

If they did date anyone else it was not out there.  I've checked their twitter once and awhile and not much until they were seen together at the fashion show.
I saw that Brad is off on Vacation, he sent out some pics and Bianka tweeted out a pic of herself today that is mind blowing how in shape that girl is.  I noticed that Brad
posted some emoji about her picture.

So either there is an interest again or they are friendly with each other now.  Actually I just went to see if Bianka is following Brad on twitter because she did not before and she has added him just recently, since he is almost at the top of the list.  I know this because she was following Chris (her ex before Brad), yet not Brad so I thought there must have been some hard feelings, but looks like that part is okay now.  I would love to see them back together, they seemed to have so much in common. :fingersarecrossed

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 am

Thanks Brill. Do keep us posted if you unearth anything interesting.

ETA : Just read in the other thread that Brad and Bianca appear to have visited Disney together (yay!).
Mods - Should we be starting a separate thread for them somewhere ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 13h13 hours ago
Just heard the most shocking, dramatic bachelor news I've ever heard. This is earth shattering. I'm talking shock and awe, O-M-G squared

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 12h12 hours ago
@Hidden_Gold you'll hear it soon. You may never want to watch the show again. No way you believe in true love after this.

I wanted to bring this discussion out of the Bach 20 thread because I do think it's about a Bach couple. Any ideas where there might be some marital troubles? Which couple would elicit such a strong reaction if they broke up?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:05 pm

tigertiz wrote:
   Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 13h13 hours ago
   Just heard the most shocking, dramatic bachelor news I've ever heard. This is earth shattering. I'm talking shock and awe, O-M-G squared

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1 12h12 hours ago
   @Hidden_Gold you'll hear it soon. You may never want to watch the show again. No way you believe in true love after this.

I wanted to bring this discussion out of the Bach 20 thread because I do think it's about a Bach couple.  Any ideas where there might be some marital troubles? Which couple would elicit such a strong reaction if they broke up?

I have no idea,  no idea  but since Catherine was complaining of Sean's performance in bed, maybe it is them.  giggling  

Last edited by Brill on Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:09 pm

^He has a real job FWIW.

My guess is it has nothing to do with any of the married couples separating. It will probably be all hype and little substance to whatever "shocking news" Craig thinks will be revealed. It sounds like it has more to do with the actual show itself.

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:10 pm

It might be in regards to a former contestant who's in trouble? I can't see it being any of the couples.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 pm

And then if we take the word shocking and reduce it from The Bachelor formula to normal vernacular it could simply be ---nothing or nothing to have made most of us take more than a second to think about.
Maybe Chris Manson is moving on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom