SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 am

Me too! Maybe we can sleuth it out? :detective

At first I thought some "power" couple from the bachelor must be getting divorced....but not sure that would be earth shattering, just sad. I guess the possibilities are endless.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 am

While we're speculating, what about Fleiss, Ėlan or CH??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:18 am

It would be shocking about sean and Cat or Trista and Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:21 am

avoice wrote:It would be shocking about sean and Cat or Trista and Ryan

Trista and Ryan was the first couple I thought of.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:30 am

Maybe some of UnREAL's scripted antics have stirred up the BachelorNation insider gossip grapevine? Perhaps people in the know have started whispering things like, "You know, that actually happened on X's season." It sure would explain Harrison's OTT rant about how terrible UnREAL is, knowing full well the Lifetime show took some real life scandals Bach TPTB managed to keep buried and wrote them into the fictional show. (UnREAL's creator/producer used to work on The Bachelor.)

For example, I can imagine (not that I *want* to) some leads like Matt or Bob or Jake sleeping with a producer during taping. Of course it'd be more shocking if Brad or Sean or one of the female leads did it.

I don't think it refers to a couple splitting up but maybe it has to do with how or why they ended up together, more arranged than true love?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:02 am

oh man.. he can't just tweet that and not say! laugh out loud. i want the gossip

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 am

I just realized who Craig R is, thought he was someone else entirely. His tweet is a little more believable to me now. Wonder if RS will go digging?

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:57 am

Rolly wrote:
avoice wrote:It would be shocking about sean and Cat or Trista and Ryan

Trista and Ryan was the first couple I thought of.
Me too.

What would be shocking is that one of the married couples he heard that one of them is gay and that they are just play acting at being married.

Well .... not really for me but that would make bachelor nation not believe in the fairy tale.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Any idea when we are supposed to find out about this little secret?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Maybe Nick is replacing CH as the host? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 pm

That would be fun! I can see CM moving on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:25 pm

CH is the face of the franchise in the same way Tom Bergeron is the face of DWTS, Jeff Probst is the face of Survivor and Julie Chen is the face of Big Brother.  

Why would he move on?  It's a cash cow.  Unless he steps in it big time with ABC execs, I don't see him ever leaving.

Of course, Glorious could be a new producer on the show.  That's happened before. I can definitely see it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette Couples - Other - Discussion

+46
Norcalgal
LoveDovez
Enchantress
suzq
sdmom