SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IrishGal Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Didn't blob sleep with his top gals?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Yes he did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:41 pm

IrishGal wrote:Didn't blob sleep with his top gals?

According to Ali and Courtney's book, he did more than that. Ali said that he would go to bathrooms to hook up with girls during dates, and Courtney said that one of the producers caught a girl getting "physical" (I won't go into detail...) with him. Even Fleiss said he slept with 4.5 girls. I'm sure that there are some exaggerations involved, but I feel like the producers/crew had a lot of stories from his season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:48 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Didn't blob sleep with his top gals?

According to Ali and Courtney's book, he did more than that. Ali said that he would go to bathrooms to hook up with girls during dates, and Courtney said that one of the producers caught a girl getting "physical" (I won't go into detail...) with him. Even Fleiss said he slept with 4.5 girls. I'm sure that there are some exaggerations involved, but I feel like the producers/crew had a lot of stories from his season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Having anything in common with Blob not good.

I am still holding out for Whitney for bachelorette. We will know in about 25 hours if I am right or wrong. I will totally admit if I am wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:45 pm

I'm putting this here in response to a discussion that was forming in a thread that didn't have anything to do with Bachelorette 11.

December 3, 2014
Wetpaint

“All my money right now is on Britt,” Steve writes. “From everything I’ve heard, she was extremely well liked by everyone including production, she’s certainly got the look being a model that lives in LA, and, well there might be a couple other reasons they’d be after her that I’m double checking

Posted: February 3, 2015
inquisitr.com

Reality Steve’s spoilers have previously indicated that of the ladies on Chris Soules’ Bachelor season, he sees Britt Nilsson as the most likely candidate to become The Bachelorette 2015 lead. Why? She definitely makes an impression, as viewers have seen, and producers apparently liked her during filming.

Reality Steve addressed the speculation in his newest blog post. He doesn’t think that Britt is out of the running, despite the editing, but he admits that this last episode did shake things up a bit in terms of what he thought was slated to happen. Interestingly former Bachelor star Sean Lowe tweeted during the show that based on editing, in his opinion, Britt is definitely not going to get the gig.

The big question is, if Britt doesn’t get the gig, who will? Steve has said all along that she’s the only logical contender from the final six on Soules’ season, and it’s highly unlikely production would dig any further back than that. Bachelor spoilers indicate that the final group contains Britt, Carly Waddell, Jade Roper, Becca Tilley, Whitney Bischoff, and Kailtyn Bristowe. Supposedly, Whitney and Becca are the final two.

Kaitlyn started the season with some raunchy jokes, and many expected her to be a crazy bachelorette this season. However, editing definitely has painted her differently in more recent episodes, and some are definitely wondering if the show might consider her. Reality Steve says no, but Bachelor spoilers do indicate that she ends up in that hot spot that so often leads to getting the gig.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 am

Anyone have any idea what Kaitlyn's last tweet may mean?

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  14m 14 minutes ago
L.I.P
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 am

I think Kaitlyn's edit went it's "natural" progression. It started with showing her humor and fun side (the armor) and later uncovered her soft, vulnerable side, her way of hiding tears on camera and having trouble showing guys her feminine beautiful side. I think by the 3rd-4th episode it was decided for Kaitlyn. She passed the test with Costco-Kimmel and camp date (even skinny dipping, that we later found out was a bet / wasn't Andi also involved in some "nude" photoshoot?) and had a graceful exit, despite saying that she's feeling humiliated.

If I'm predicting good, that Becca is F1, then I wouldn't mind Whitney as the next Bachelorette, but I don't know whether that's possible.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:04 am

bluwavz wrote:Anyone have any idea what Kaitlyn's last tweet may mean?

L.I.P

Left in Peace, Life Insurance Policy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:25 am

L... in progress? (I think there is a bright future for her, whether she gets the gig or not)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:
notarose wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

See, I disagree. I don't think that she got the "Bachelorette" edit. On the very first episode, they told Michelle Money to bring up the "no showering" thing. They showed clips of the girls saying she doesn't shower, wears makeup to bed, is super fake, and lied about wanting kids. They could have easily left all that out. I'm sure the girls have bad-mouthed other girls, as well, but Britt and Kelsey were the ones they focused on. Furthermore, they could have very easily edited Britt's exit to show her apologizing and leaving with dignity. Instead, they showed her trying to manipulate Chris into apologizing, Chris calling her fake and saying that she's not what he wants in a wife, and later rolling his eyes when she was crying. I don't think Britt's that bad, but the edit certainly wanted us to think so.

As far as early to mid-season edit, I thought Whitney best fit the traditional Bette edit.  Of course that changed as she continued in the process to her spot in the final 2. 
Honestly, the edit of many kept changing...Carly is another example of potential gone awry.  Oh, and even Kelsey looked good to a point and then she rapidly imploded.

Yeah, I agree. Usually, it's super obvious who they are setting up and this time it just wasn't. I still think Whitney got the most traditional Bachelorette edit, with the tragic past, all the girls praising her, her sticking up for Jordan, falling in love so deeply, and even starting off the season saying "Sometimes, these boys just do not want to settle down!". Seems like the perfect set-up to me, but I'm pretty sure she wins. Even if she doesn't, filming starts the week after and they would have changed it if an F2 were to be lead. I agree that Carly also got a great Bachelorette edit during the beginning. Especially when she said "guys just haven't been that nice to me", that totally gave me Des vibes. But, then she became a mean girl!

I 100 % agree! I think ABC tested waters with Kaitlyn those first few episodes and fans just loved her authenticity. After dropping her drawers on camping trip, which Chris fully defended in his blog, her edit was IMO ideal for next Bachelorette while everyone else in contention took a down turn. I can point to 3 different blog posts where Chris writes positively about Whitney and Kaitlyn in same sentence.

I do think Whitney is f1 but also got pristine multi dimensional edit typical of next Bachelorette. Maybe she is that kind or maybe Chris or Whitney had as part of contract, which may sound like a stretch but W sister is a lawyer so you never know. ..
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone have any idea what Kaitlyn's last tweet may mean?

L.I.P

Love in Paradise
Launch in Process
Learning in Process
Left in Place
Life in Perspective
Livelihood Improvement Plan

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+81
mprssdbyu
SeanCat25
jcrbil
chiliwhili
happygolucky