SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:The same article says Andi as the top contender--"No Thanks!" is all I have to say. Time to go back to law or DWTS...

Carly...Yes! Andi...No!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:The same article says Andi as the top contender--"No Thanks!" is all I have to say. Time to go back to law or DWTS...

Carly...Yes!  Andi...No!

I am on the Carly jumping so sweet and somewhat of an underdog for being chosen but I like her! danceround
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

I loved Carly's song on the group date! She has a great voice Smiley
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:12 pm

I like Carly, she's bubbly and fun but ... :hidingchair I was starting to be annoyed by her last night. Since the week she talked with Chris' sisters, I think she's teared up about something or other every episode. It's a bit much on the emotional scale. And she gets upset about things quite easily it seems. Her points are usually quite valid, but still something upsetting her every week? - almost becoming a bit of a whiner to me at this point. I think she's a nice normal cute girl, but I don't see her as a lead of the show at all. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

relaxing wrote:I like Carly, she's bubbly and fun but ... :hidingchair I was starting to be annoyed by her last night.  Since the week she talked with Chris' sisters, I think she's teared up about something or other every episode.  It's a bit much on the emotional scale.  And she gets upset about things quite easily it seems.  Her points are usually quite valid, but still something upsetting her every week?  - almost becoming a bit of a whiner to me at this point.  I think she's a nice normal cute girl, but I don't see her as a lead of the show at all. JMO.

Kaitlyn went off crying so she wasn't the only one. For Carly I think she thought she had a good chance for the GD rose so I can't blame her for being upset when Britt got it especially after the cold way Chris treated them after being gone so long with Britt. As far as the PI's go, I think it's hard to tell why they're emotional because the editing doesn't show what the producers were saying to them. 

My favorite part last night was Carly pouring the champagne to celebrate Kelsey going home. She was a whiz at it which could come in handy as the lead.  giggling  I think she's really pretty but of course could use help with the hair. Most of the leads were more girl next door than glamour queens. I don't know if she'll get it but the viewers seem to like her and she's getting a lot of screen time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Posted a few SC of Carly in the SC only thread, will post a few more soon (once I'm done editing). Feel free to grab them to use for avies. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 pm

From Carly's IG….

For those of u asking for the words to my song. He ya go. I had the BEST time writing those lyrics. #thebachelor #bachelornation #bachelorABC

bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 10 10945248_797511336996102_244417790_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:37 am

I'm finally caught with this stupid show.

Carly is BY FAR one of my fav contestants ever! I absolutely love this girl. She is real, funny, adorable and wears her heart on her sleeve. And she knows how to have fun without acting like a drunk sailor. I was cracking up watching her celebrate when Kelsey left. Lov those pouring skills! HI-LARIOUS!

Now off to find a new avatar with Carly on it...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:40 pm

I hope she's not the one who 'warns' Chris about another girl in epi 7, but I think she is.

Usually, that's the kiss of death for being the next Bachelorette.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:30 pm

atem wrote:I hope she's not the one who 'warns' Chris about another girl in epi 7, but I think she is.

Bummer, that's a pity, they'd finally have a girl whose not all about MEEEEEEEE...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:06 pm

atem wrote:I hope she's not the one who 'warns' Chris about another girl in epi 7, but I think she is.

Why do you say that? Didn't Ali warn Jake about Vienna? Pretty sure all the girls did that season. I could see that being a reason Chris sends her home though. I don't think they're a good match in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:20 pm

BachfanNY wrote:I'm finally caught with this stupid show.

Carly is BY FAR one of my fav contestants ever! I absolutely love this girl. She is real, funny, adorable and wears her heart on her sleeve. And she knows how to have fun without acting like a drunk sailor. I was cracking up watching her celebrate when Kelsey left. Lov those pouring skills! HI-LARIOUS!

Now off to find a new avatar with Carly on it...

Love the new avi!

albean99 wrote:

Why do you say that? Didn't Ali warn Jake about Vienna? Pretty sure all the girls did that season. I could see that being a reason Chris sends her home though. I don't think they're a good match in any case.

I don't know that Carly tattling is the kiss of death. Chris seems to like the tattling and it really isn't any worse than Britt's total lack of hygiene and being portrayed as insincere about wanting kids and marriage (though I wonder if that really stood out to the general public as much as it did to us here).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1