SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Diana Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 pm

She'd be a terrible Bachelorette IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Carly IMO is not bachelorette material. She's cute, but she's insecure, she's not confident at all. She doesn't think she's pretty, and I don't think she's ready for a serious relationship. She stuck it out for 2 yrs with a guy who didn't touch her. Why she didn't break things up much sooner, is an indication, to me at least, she was hanging on to having a boyfriend, even though he was not what she was looking for.

I don't necessarily think that insecurity is a deal breaker for the Bachelorette. I would say that both Ashley Hebert and Desiree had their own major insecurities. Ashley didn't think that she was pretty or amazing enough to be the Bachelorette, and that they guys just wanted to win, but not necessarily be with her; Desiree felt like she had always been the one to love more, and had never received that love back. Also, considering how unnecessarily over-confident our last Bachelorette was, I don't know if that's the direction I would them to continue to go in.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:09 pm

I agree

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote: snipped..

I don't necessarily think that insecurity is a deal breaker for the Bachelorette. I would say that both Ashley Hebert and Desiree had their own major insecurities. Ashley didn't think that she was pretty or amazing enough to be the Bachelorette, and that they guys just wanted to win, but not necessarily be with her; Desiree felt like she had always been the one to love more, and had never received that love back. Also, considering how unnecessarily over-confident our last Bachelorette was, I don't know if that's the direction I would them to continue to go in.

All very good points!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:17 pm

ITA, chasingpavements. Ashley was the first one I thought of but Des is also a good example even though both are very attractive. Need to add Jillian also. 

Right now I think Carly is the best option they have. I think she's very pretty and she has a great sense of humor not to mention she's a trouper. Becca seems nice but she seems so low key plus we haven't gotten to know her so far. I like Kaitlyn but don't get the feeling she's even in the discussion. I can't see them choosing Britt after the shower/socks stuff last night.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 am

I think Carly has a shot. She is spunky enough to carry the show  but still real and genuine, IMO.

ITA with posters saying that her 'flaws' is her insecurities due to bad experience in love/always falling for the wrong guys, ala Ash and Des. Funny that they both were the ones who found the One due to this silly show and against all odds sucessfully has tied the knot..laugh out loud

I am eager to seeing her as the next lead. Hey! i just hope they cast many strong genuine gentlemen ala JP and this buddy Prince giggling :
bachelorabc - Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion - Page 6 813908399

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:26 am

Carly is adorable and spunky.. perfect for Bachelor in Paradise...but not Bachelorette. Too insecure!! We only saw Ashley and Desiree insecurities come out during their season not in season like Carly. She is coming across sweet but also too needy and emotional. I don't think guys would know what to do with that.

I love Kaitlyn and need to see more of Becca before I cast my 'Ette vote. Those two are only ones from this season on my short list.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:38 am

albean99 wrote:ITA, chasingpavements. Ashley was the first one I thought of but Des is also a good example even though both are very attractive. Need to add Jillian also. 

Right now I think Carly is the best option they have. I think she's very pretty and she has a great sense of humor not to mention she's a trouper. Becca seems nice but she seems so low key plus we haven't gotten to know her so far. I like Kaitlyn but don't get the feeling she's even in the discussion. I can't see them choosing Britt after the shower/socks stuff last night.

I agree chasingpavements and albean. Smiley These three are all good examples of what TPTB are looking for. I think they like the girl next door type; pretty and down to earth, but also look for someone who is emotional and maybe a little insecure. This makes for a lot of tears. I remember Ashley, Des, and Jillian, all cried so much.

Jillian and Ashley shared the same insecurity, and never thought they were good enough for the "role." They were so worried the guys would leave. (Ed actually did and Jillian was in bed for days.) Des felt she always dated the wrong guy and never felt like she deserved love.

Yes, I believe Carly has a real shot. I also like Becca. She might not be insecure enough though. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 am

MVMom39forever wrote:Carly is adorable and spunky.. perfect for Bachelor in Paradise...but not Bachelorette. Too insecure!! We only saw Ashley and Desiree insecurities come out during their season not in season like Carly. She is coming across sweet but also too needy and emotional. I don't think guys would know what to do with that.

I love Kaitlyn and need to see more of Becca before I cast my 'Ette vote. Those two are only ones from this season on my short list.

i believe Ash's security was in highlight on her first date with Brad (their bonding over the abandoning fathers) and on her FD date with Brad Rumor has it that they offered the gig to Chantal, but she refused since she had met someone. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 am

I think after Andi's season we could use a lead who's a little less sure of herself. Whether Carly gets it or not, I think she has a lot of new fans and hopefully some nicer guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:10 am

albean99 wrote:I think after Andi's season we could use a lead who's a little less sure of herself. Whether Carly gets it or not, I think she has a lot of new fans and hopefully some nicer guys.

TRUE this. Vulnerability and compassion is great quality to watch..

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:42 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Carly IMO is not bachelorette material. She's cute, but she's insecure, she's not confident at all. She doesn't think she's pretty, and I don't think she's ready for a serious relationship. She stuck it out for 2 yrs with a guy who didn't touch her. Why she didn't break things up much sooner, is an indication, to me at least, she was hanging on to having a boyfriend, even though he was not what she was looking for.

albean99 wrote:ITA, chasingpavements. Ashley was the first one I thought of but Des is also a good example even though both are very attractive. Need to add Jillian also. 

MVMom39forever wrote:Carly is adorable and spunky.. perfect for Bachelor in Paradise...but not Bachelorette. Too insecure!! We only saw Ashley and Desiree insecurities come out during their season not in season like Carly. She is coming across sweet but also too needy and emotional. I don't think guys would know what to do with that.

Carly reminds me a lot of Ashley, we also saw Ashley very insecure about her body on the F6 date where he had to pose in the bikini next to Chantal and MM, both well endowed women my nature or doctor.

I think Carly could get the same find a real true love edit as Ashley did.

I would rather her than Kelsey or Britt. I think I would enjoy Kaitlyn more, just because I love her snark.

Becca is my favorite this season, but I don't trust TPTB to not destroy her especially with the virgin story line.
murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I think after Andi's season we could use a lead who's a little less sure of herself. Whether Carly gets it or not, I think she has a lot of new fans and hopefully some nicer guys.

TRUE this. Vulnerability and compassion is great quality to watch..

Mura, our favorite F2 was quite impressed with Ms. Carly Monday night, if he doesn't find something with the F2 this season then maybe the assume F6, who is also from a good Catholic family?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Carly Waddell - Discussion

+44
aglaea
northernviewer
marloon
BachfanNY
nutty1