SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:12 pm

haven't we see some sort of commincation beteween them a while back?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Good for him. She is gorgeous and Venezulean like him. And he looks much better in that pic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:08 am

JPG makes me laugh and smile.  I always get a good chuckle to the way he refused to react to Andi's ridiculous rampage at him after the FS.  I'm glad that both he and Nikki seem happy and content in their lives with their current loves.  I always liked both of them even though they were not designed to be right for each other.  I never thought either of them were bad people....just misunderstood or lost in translation.  Nikki is actually one of my faves.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:16 am

@Seabear I agree. They had one of the nicer break ups. I think they had genuine emotion but we're not meant to be forever. I like how they both have moved on from this franchise.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:45 am

mvd wrote:Today Juan Pablo confirmed in a tv show in Venezuela he is dating a Venezuelan model, former miss world contestant: Osmariel Villalobos. Later confirmed in his IG account.
Here are a couple of pictures... he did good in my opinion... She is way cuter than him.
Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 14 14660110
Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 14 Osmari10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrm7Knudxw/?taken-by=juanpagalavis&hl=en

He looks much better with shorter hair!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:48 am

She's a beauty! Very happy for him! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 am

Wonder if he loves her or likes her a LOT no no She can do better and I don't even know a thing about her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

laugh out loud Alanna!

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:11 pm

I don't know, I've always liked him. At least he was honest, and post show has been the most telling. He's moved on and lived his life away from this show. Happy for him. If anyone has taken a lot of heat, it's JPG and not one negative response that I have seen. Kaitlyn should take a page out of his book on how to deal with SM negativity.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:31 pm

From what I understand, JPG did not play by production's rules and plans. He angered them. Much of what viewers saw was through the eyes of what production wanted. 
As others have said, he moved on. Good for him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:29 pm

That's why I liked JPG. He didn't let TPTB push him around. The entire ATFR was rather awkward, especially for Nikki, but I laughed when CH thought there was a surprise and JPG played dumb. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:That's why I liked JPG.  He didn't let TPTB push him around.  The entire ATFR was rather awkward, especially for Nikki, but I laughed when CH thought there was a surprise and JPG played dumb.  giggling

He who laughs last laughs best. JPG is dating a model, former Miss Venezuela and CH gets MeAndi. laughlaughlaugh

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Osmariel Villalobos - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+41
BachfanNY
AmoreBella
Isabel123
quietpal
Maddy