SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:59 pm

If you have to think about whether a post is negative or positive in content, then it belongs in a discussion thread. Hugesmile

I maybe going out on a limb here, but since it is a season of good will, I would like to say that fan threads are established because some members felt it would be a good idea to have a nice haven to go to to "fan".
These "fan" threads often take as much or even more to moderate than discussion threads. I think everyone can read between the lines.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by chinita Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:03 pm

Also, IMO, she did the interview because she felt she was wrong by posting the quote about wasted her time. It IS wrong that she said the time with him was a wasted one. If that's the case, all her previous relationships were a waste of time too not just JPG's.

Who knows, maybe she wanted to let everyone knows she's single and available now so people can start courting her. After all, she's a celebrity after TB. In sum, I think her interview was to benefit her more than to JPG

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Nikki fan thread, or anyone's fan thread is not the place to discuss anyone else in a negative manner.  It's not a thread to discuss whether Nikki is "pulling props for JPG's benefit" or digs related to JPG, because he isn't worth as much without her. These digs at JPG and should be discussed in JPG's General Thread. It's a fan thread about how wonderful Nikki is.

I myself responded because I thought I was in a General Thread due to the posts I was reading.

There's nothing wrong with the opinions at all, it's the thread that it was posted in.

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content

Fan Forum Rules

Thanks for clarifying!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The rules have not changed. Your comments are not appropriate for a Fan Forum. Suggesting that Nikki is faking a reconciliation and the comments regarding JPG being worth more with Nikki, are I'm assuming your opinion and not fact, all which is not fan forum material for the title. Perhaps you can visit other fan forums to get an idea of the acceptable content.

Would you like me to delete it all?

ETA: Rather than deleting your post in the fan forum without an explanation, which I normally do, I moved it for further discussion. To clarify: Taking a post from a fan forum to a general discussion thread, to intentionally bash is forbidden and is the reason that rule is there. The post was moved because it was in the wrong thread, not because it was intentionally used to bash.

Faking reconciliation? Where did that come from?

My post was fan forum appropriate in that it followed the theme of Nikki being loyal to a fault and that interview could have been about her doing JPG a prop to help him continue benefiting from his notoriety of being the bachelor. That's not a negative about Nikki --- the woman who Couples Therapy made a huge deal about being THE hero of their relationship, the strong of the two shouldering so much of the negative fall out in defense of Juan Pablo because she wants the world to know he is such a great guy --- and that it may of concerned her that so many were elated that she finally dumped the dude.

GA, we've privately gone back and forth about Fan Forums and you know that I think they are wrong for the site in that it creates an environment that makes it inhospitable to those that are not fantasizing love for the reality TV characters we talk about. Moreover, it's a lot of work and looks what's happened here where, because you didn't watch Couples Therapy, you don't understand the basis to an innocuous post.

I like this site and appreciate everything you and other volunteers do, but maybe moderating while seemingly being invested in some of who we talked about makes it harder for everyone involved. Maybe I should have approached you privately, but I didn't because I am not a mod and, because of that responded to you in kind. I don't know ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Suggesting Nikki purposely did an interview to further JPG's notoriety of being the bachelor because he isn't worth much without her is NOT a fan forum comment in a thread titled Nicki Fan Fourm. It is a General Discussion comment.

Whether I watched CT or not, has no bearing on our rules for a Fan Forum.

We have over 80 topics in the Fan Forum categories. Fan forums were created by the previous administration at the specific request of the fans. These topics have well over 50,000 posts. I know Fan Forums are much appreciated by those who use them.

I also know, those who don't use them, are thankful they don't need to visit them.

Everyone has a choice.

You don't have to be a mod to use the PM option.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Suggesting Nikki purposely did an interview to further JPG's notoriety of being the bachelor because he isn't worth much without her is NOT a fan forum comment in a thread titled Nicki Fan Fourm. It is a General Discussion comment.

Whether I watched CT or not, has no bearing on our rules for a Fan Forum.

We have over 80 topics in the Fan Forum categories. Fan forums were created by the previous administration at the specific request of the fans. These topics have well over 50,000 posts. I know Fan Forums are much appreciated by those who use them.

I also know, those who don't use them, are thankful they don't need to visit them.

Everyone has a choice.

You don't have to be a mod to use the PM option.

Who said that (in bold), because I never did ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 B4rgedmCcAAD-Fs

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell · 1h 1 hour ago
L(peach emoji)VE for my bestest and fave Georgia peach @AndiDorfman and her collaboration with @southwardlove #andiforsouthward
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 2 B4rgedmCcAAD-Fs

Nikki Ferrell @Nikki_Ferrell  ·  1h 1 hour ago
L(peach emoji)VE for my bestest and fave Georgia peach @AndiDorfman and her collaboration with @southwardlove #andiforsouthward

So I guess she is trying to promote her modeling career with her BFF's T shirt. Wonder why she was not in Mexico with Andi if they are so close.?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:09 pm

whit90 wrote:
So I guess she is trying to promote her modeling career with her BFF's T shirt.  Wonder why she was not in Mexico with Andi if they are so close.?

I actually find the Nikki and Andi relationship a bit strange.  Andi actually seems really normal to me, she has a few girlfriends she is close to, some from the show, some not.  Nikki seems almost a little in love with Andi.  Andi is always her "bestest" and you just don't hear that back from Andi.  It is like Nikki either has a crush on Andi or wants to be Andi.  I don't know.  I do think this became an issue in her relationship with JPG.  I honestly think Nikki loved Andi more than JPG, which is okay, but not fair if you are a in relationship.

Also, the t-shirt is really cute.  But $50 for a t-shirt?  Nope, not me not ever.  

To quote Macklemore:

They be like Oh that Gucci, thats hella tight
Im like Yo, thats fifty dollars for a t-shirt
Limited edition, lets do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a t-shirt, thats just some ignorant bitch poop
I call that getting swindled and pimped, poop
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirts hella don't
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope
Trying to get girls from a brand? Man you hella wont, man you hella wont

Read more: Macklemore - Thrift Shop Lyrics | MetroLyrics
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Not to mention replace that peach with an apple and it's something that's been around for---too many years to call original.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
whit90 wrote:
So I guess she is trying to promote her modeling career with her BFF's T shirt.  Wonder why she was not in Mexico with Andi if they are so close.?

I actually find the Nikki and Andi relationship a bit strange.  Andi actually seems really normal to me, she has a few girlfriends she is close to, some from the show, some not.  Nikki seems almost a little in love with Andi.  Andi is always her "bestest" and you just don't hear that back from Andi.  It is like Nikki either has a crush on Andi or wants to be Andi.  I don't know.  I do think this became an issue in her relationship with JPG.  I honestly think Nikki loved Andi more than JPG, which is okay, but not fair if you are a in relationship.

Also, the t-shirt is really cute.  But $50 for a t-shirt?  Nope, not me not ever.  

To quote Macklemore:

They be like Oh that Gucci, thats hella tight
Im like Yo, thats fifty dollars for a t-shirt
Limited edition, lets do some simple addition
Fifty dollars for a t-shirt, thats just some ignorant bitch poop
I call that getting swindled and pimped, poop
I call that getting tricked by a business, that shirts hella don't
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope
Trying to get girls from a brand? Man you hella wont, man you hella wont

Read more: Macklemore - Thrift Shop Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I agree with what you are saying but I also think that Nikki uses Andi's notoriety at this time to promote herself. From what I have seen lately IMO Nikki has a very selfish side to her.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:58 am

Kasha, agreed the shirt is not terribly original, but since I live in SC and go to school in GA, I like the peach. Even Josh in his support tweet called the t-shirt simple, I believe. I am willing to wait for the whole collection before I comment on Andi's design skills.

Whit90, I agree.  I am not a fan anymore. She just gives me a creepy vibe about Andi. Her reaction to Cecily talking about Andi on CT was extreme. Very extreme in my opinion.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy