SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:42 pm

That's too bad. I'm sure it's best for both of them but always sad to hear about break up's regardless of who it is.

I hope each of them can move on into the next chapter of their lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:16 am

Always liked Nikki. Sorry to hear the sad news. She will be fine though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 Duzadr0UcAAvk2s
Access @accessonline
#Bachelor alum Nikki Ferrell and husband Tyler Vanloo have reportedly split. ahwd.tv/fFzx0p pic.twitter.com/1h3AcOXrSP
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:34 pm

It's tough when you've reportedly been on the rocks since you got married. Hoping she finds happiness when she's ready.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm

On her IG posted a pic. with Tyler and their dog at a baseball game. It looks like they might of gotten back together. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:33 pm

whit90 wrote:On her IG posted a pic. with Tyler and their dog at a baseball game. It looks like they might of gotten back together. JMO
That’s interesting. The split was reported by tabloids but never really confirmed. She hasn’t been wearing her ring though.

Funny how Nikki completely ignored the tabloids, and now just casually posts this. She just doesn’t give AF, and I find that refreshing. Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:09 pm

I don’t know if these two separated for a while or not (I find US Weekly quite unreliable on these matters) but they are definitely together now, and have been since June at least. Nikki has been wearing her rings in several pictures (not all though, which makes the lack of rings in pictures from a year ago less significant IMO).

Anyway, look at her beaming here! Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 1f60d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:35 pm

@blueblues thanks for the update.

This was posted Nov 13th and it's beautiful!

Credit: @Nikki Ferrell
nikki_ferrell's profile picture
nikki_ferrell
Verified
Counting down the days until we are back adventuring in my favorite spot in the whole world!! We got up at 3:30 and headed out to Alberta Peak so that we could hike to the top by sunrise. It was already one of my most favorite hikes in Pagosa, but this experience made me fall in love with it even more.

We reached the trail head at about 4:30 and started the trek up. It was pitch black and we had to wear headlamps to be able to see the trail, but the full moon helped and was also more than beautiful. It was dead silent other than our footsteps and heavy breathing, and there was not a soul in sight. When we reached the top we were excited to be the only ones up there. That on top of the world feeling was absolutely unreal!

We hadn’t really used the drone a whole lot before, and the wind made it pretty challenging. Also, after being strapped to the backpack on the hike up, the battery was too cold and being glitchy. We were so nervous it was gonna fail or catch a gust of wind and crash over the peak! 🙈 (so take it easy on the drone footage criticism)
All in all, that was one of the top 10 best days of my life and I wanted to finally share it with all of you. And if you ever get the chance to #visitpagosa I highly recommend it. 🏔❤ I LOVE YOU COLORADO!
Song credit: “Shake This Frost” by Tyler Childers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed May 13, 2020 7:02 pm

tyler_vanloo Fanks babe... about time I get some photo cred around here

A rare appearance. Looks like he’d rather be behind the camera. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 13, 2020 10:39 pm

Very nice!! Thanks @blueblues for posting! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:52 am

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/1303176197631746049?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:05 pm

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion  - Page 22 155774_015-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-the-greatest-seasons-ever/episodes/juan-pablo-galavis/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell & Tyler VanLoo - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+60
happygolucky
Ash2214
sdmom
Aria
sosleepy