SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by JBF Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:32 pm

Thanks for reminding me... LOL! Marquel should wear glasses more often.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:01 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 B6RqQXCCIAEaabg
Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 3m3 minutes ago
Boys club! @jason_mesnick @C_Soules @Marquel_Martin #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/OhVulEfaS6
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:10 pm

This is a cute one of Marquel and Chris is someone can post it from the link''
http://instagram.com/p/xUUWZ3SrGa/
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:24 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:This is a cute one of Marquel and Chris is someone can post it from the link''
http://instagram.com/p/xUUWZ3SrGa/

souleschris
15 minutes ago
On way to the bachelor float with @marquel_martin #TheBachelor

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 10865242_917138184977933_711487388_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:42 pm

tristasutter
9 minutes ago
Passing the proverbial torch (aka the rose), to the newest member of my Bachelor/ette family.
#thebachelor #roseparade

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 10890992_501960809943864_1407495563_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:08 pm

The Bachelor float just went by. It won the "Queen's Trophy" and the camera only panned on Chris and Chris H, just long shots of the others. It was very brief, maybe they will show it again.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:20 pm

That just makes me wish Marquel was the Bachelor. I really think he'd have had a fun season. Oh well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:34 pm

albean99 wrote:That just makes me wish Marquel was the Bachelor. I really think he'd have had a fun season. Oh well.

Marquel is a beautiful, and it appears a godly man, but if BIP is any indication, he would not be a good Bachelor. He had to ask if he could kiss the girl on their date and was clearly uncomfortable with the fast paced format. I hope he finds a lovely woman on his own to complete his life.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:11 pm

julychild wrote:The Bachelor float just went by. It won the "Queen's Trophy" and the camera only panned on Chris and Chris H, just long shots of the others. It was very brief, maybe they will show it again.

I was wondering how I missed him. Wasn't paying 100% attention to the TV and was expecting a commentator to say something.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:13 pm

The float was near the beginning of the parade so if you didn't tune in right away, you could have missed it.

Looking over social media, there seems to be quite a positive response to Chris and excitement about him.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:14 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
albean99 wrote:That just makes me wish Marquel was the Bachelor. I really think he'd have had a fun season. Oh well.

Marquel is a beautiful, and it appears a godly man, but if BIP is any indication, he would not be a good Bachelor. He had to ask if he could kiss the girl on their date and was clearly uncomfortable with the fast paced format. I hope he finds a lovely woman on his own to complete his life.

So true. I really liked him from what we saw in the sleuthing pre season and then was disappointed when we didn't get to see much of him during the show. Once he was on BIP I understood why. He is lovely, but just not open enough to the process. Too bad.

As for Chris, my apologies if this has already been posted somewhere here, but this is from earlier today. Just a quick hello with some of the people on the float, including Chris who is again telling us that he is in love...still. That bodes well.

http://ktla.com/2015/01/01/the-bachelor-float-celebrates-the-shows-19th-season/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:25 pm

^^^ Thanks for posting the link!^^^
They all looked great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy