SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

notarose wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/videos/231770/chris-soules-plans-a-special-valentine-s-day

This was cute! Can't wait to find out who she is... :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 pm

That was cute heartbeat

I think he should be with his F1 this weekend so let's see if Becca or Whitney are spotted somewhere
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think the whole mural thing is pretty cool. Even for this show! It's different and unique, and really would be cool if that is Chris's F1 and they ended up getting married.

Nutty, here is a background article on how the mural came to be if you are interested. It is nice to know that some producers are interested in something artistic vs. dramatic in value.   Article on Mural

Thanks….I do love the idea!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:http://ca.eonline.com/videos/231770/chris-soules-plans-a-special-valentine-s-day

This was cute! Can't wait to find out who she is... :sprinklehearts

Bless him, still getting tongue tied around women! :cutesmile!:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Aww I find his bumbling, stumbling, blushing ways too cute.

And notarose, love that beautiful picture of Kaitlyn in your avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:46 pm

relaxing wrote:
notarose wrote: http://ca.eonline.com/videos/231770/chris-soules-plans-a-special-valentine-s-day

Aww I find his bumbling, stumbling,  blushing ways too cute.  

Smiley Thanks relaxing.  She takes great beauty shots as well as Ms. Mischief (your avatar giggling)

About the interview, Chris acknowledged that his "someone" likes the little things.  Also, it sorta sounded like he wouldn't be with her for Valentines but I might have misinterpreted. 

Does anyone know when this ABC event occurred?  
The vids that were released yesterday/ today from an Iowa network were actually shot at the time of filming.  Anyway, hope Chris is this silly in love now as he was when interviewed for e-online.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:53 am

notarose wrote:
relaxing wrote:
notarose wrote: http://ca.eonline.com/videos/231770/chris-soules-plans-a-special-valentine-s-day

Aww I find his bumbling, stumbling,  blushing ways too cute.  

Smiley Thanks relaxing.  She takes great beauty shots as well as Ms. Mischief (your avatar giggling)

About the interview, Chris acknowledged that his "someone" likes the little things.  Also, it sorta sounded like he wouldn't be with her for Valentines but I might have misinterpreted. 

Does anyone know when this ABC event occurred?  
The vids that were released yesterday/ today from an Iowa network were actually shot at the time of filming.  Anyway, hope Chris is this silly in love now as he was when interviewed for e-online.

I believe the video was taped on January 15, 2015 at the The Critic's Association Winter Press Tour, Pasadena, CA.  Actor Barry Sloane can be seen to the left of the interviewer and he was at the same event.  

Poor Chris bumbled through the Valentine question but he still had a month to figure it out.    laugh out loud

Lifestyle Article

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 Chris-soules-bachelor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:00 am

Chris is at a charity event tonight in Cedar Rapids
temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 B9soiiGCIAAkaza
Zoey McDonald ‏[ltr]@zoeyandtravis[/ltr]  31m31 minutes ago
@C_Soules everybody!
temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 B9sieHpCUAAaA49
Kayla Neyens ‏[ltr]@kaylaneyens[/ltr]  59m59 minutes ago
Before and after... Chris Soules. Finally
temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 B9sB84fCAAEONMy
https://twitter.com/C_Soules
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Props to livlafluv1 first spotted this tweet.

Amy Kauffman
‏@AmyKauffman   #theBachelor in Dallas to meet the fam! @C_Soules and my brother in DFW ~ He approves Smiley
4:43 PM - 13 Feb 2015
temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 49 B9wWDSJCEAEthhH

Last edited by MiniDiva on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 pm

What's he doing in DFW?? His Cubs hat isn't much of a disguise. Smiley

Nice find MD!

Going to spend Valentines day somewhere?? beatingheart beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Visiting Sean??? giggling scratch no idea hehehe

ROFL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Yes, visiting Sean to get advice on dating a virgin!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy