SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:40 pm

That was proven to be false
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:Did anyone read the life and style magazine? It said Chris said "I love you" to a woman before to his fiancée, but that it would get cut out of the show. Apparently it was something that just came out and the crew was all suprised and shocked.  It also said that he slept with someone and he picked his f1 because it was convienent for him. There was a lot of info. It made it seem like it was several ladies though. Something read it and give input please. How realible is this magazine anyway??

These magazines are ruthless....but....nothing surprises me with this show anymore.  ;)

For Chris's sake, I hope this is not true.  Guess we have no way of knowing for sure until Chris speaks about it.  Maybe tonight??
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Diana wrote:That was proven to be false
How?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:41 pm

Chris said he only said it one person WEEK'S ago and gossip cop said it's false (they are reliable)
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Diana wrote:Chris said he only said it one person WEEK'S ago and gossip cop said it's false (they are reliable)
Ah ok. What about the rest of the article though? Can you post the gossip cop article?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:Chris said he only said it one person WEEK'S ago and gossip cop said it's false (they are reliable)
Ah ok. What about the rest of the article though? Can you post the gossip cop article?
Here's the link.  http://www.gossipcop.com/chris-soules-bachelor-finale-engaged-woman/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks Albean99. GC is a reliable source so I believe that L&S article is crap.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Steve Wright is a producer on TB and posted this IG of Steve and Chris in front of Chris' house (taken earlier in the filming I'm sure).  Seems he really likes Chris and is rooting for him.   yes  
stevendowdwright 54 minutes ago ·  Arlington, Iowa
I'm rooting for this guy's life because he's so damn likable. #thebachelor is bringing six women to his beloved home state of Iowa tonight. There will be drama and tears, but they will bring Chris one step closer to finding love. #bachelornation #iowa #chrissoules #abc #candycrush
temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 11007828_330088270514148_1784439366_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:34 pm

^^^Wow...looks really hot all in black. Where is happy? This picture of Chris all hot & happy just might answer her question of what Whitney sees in him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:09 pm

What I like hearing is that those who meet Chris all seem to say the same thing, he's so "likable" and just a down to earth guy. I remember Coach Brian from Andi's season speaking so highly of Chris, to me that speaks volumes over what any rag mag can say.

Speaking of rag mags.....regarding Chris sleeping with multiple women and throwing the "I love you's" around, I don't believe any of it. Chris seems to be conscientious of trying not to deliberately hurt any of these girls feelings, and it just doesn't seem his style after watching him so far. Not to mention, he hung out with Nick post show last time and I'm sure saw the hurt that Nick went through after Andi's use and abuse, I just can't see Chris putting a women through what Nick went through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 pm

The picture up thread must have been taken just before he picks up Jade. That's the outfit he wore with her.

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

That is a good picture of Chris. That is Chris's house where he lives in Iowa, correct?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy