SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Love that hat giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:12 pm

Thanks MOT!  Do we know what airport this is?

momoftrips wrote:Chris back in Iowa.

Addy @arachel97  3 hours ago  
Just met the bachelor in the airport!!!
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 23vnti9

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm

^^^I don't know MiniDiva. Her twitter location for the picture is Iowa. Looks like she is just returning from Florida.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 76 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:50 pm

momoftrips wrote:^^^I don't know MiniDiva. Her twitter location for the picture is Iowa. Looks like she is just returning from Florida.

hi Thank you!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:07 pm

i'm 90% sure that's the Cedar Rapids airport
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:19 pm

lurker11 wrote:i'm 90% sure that's the Cedar Rapids airport

That is good to know lurker as I wondered which airport he would fly out of from Arlington.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

Furthermore this fits with what we seem to know from social media - that both Whitney and Becca are relatively happy women these days. Though I have an opinion about who is F1 and who is F2 it really doesn't matter. F2 is happy not to have been put on the spot of getting a proposal she wasn't ready to accept, and F1 was happy to get the proposal she wanted so she could accept. Regardless of the final edit shenanigans the show loves to throw at us, everyone ends up a pretty happy camper at the end.

Hurrah! Wouldn't it be great to have a happy ending on all counts after all the ones we fans have been left to pick up pieces. No matter who your pick for F1, we can all join hands in a kumbaya victory with everyone happy in the end. Should make for an interesting atfr.

Would that be the first time ever that supporters of F1 and F2 were happy with the outcome?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:53 pm

Rolly wrote:Would that be the first time ever that supporters of F1 and F2 were happy with the outcome?

It probably would be. But the fact that both F1 and F2 could be pleased with the ending doesn't mean that their supporters would be as well. Smiley

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Would that be the first time ever that supporters of F1 and F2 were happy with the outcome?

It probably would be. But the fact that both F1 and F2 could be pleased with the ending doesn't mean that their supporters would be as well. Smiley

Very true... scratch affraid hissyfit :strings1 :shocked!: speechless I have been there myself....
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Rolly wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Very true... scratch affraid hissyfit :strings1  :shocked!:  speechless I have been there myself....

Yep, but nice for GA and all the hard-working mods on here!

Oh my gosh ... remember when they had to shut down the boards during Emily and Jef's season and all the after season SCANDALS!?!? That was cra-zy!! Or all the rioting when Brooks was not the F1. Or when Nick said what he said at ATFR. Or when Emily was all pi$$y about Chantal getting the chemistry edit with Brad. Good times!!

Unless something totally wacky happens and this season has been another spoiler campaign orchestrated by TPTB, I just can't see how Chris' ATFR is going to be anything but a smooth sailing, cake walk. But after Juan Pablos HORRIBLE (IMO!!) ATFR, I would be delighted to see a happy, in love couple and well adjusted F2.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Rest assured we--your friendly neighborhood moderation team--are a very strong bunch. Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman
Pump us up!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Rest assured we--your friendly neighborhood moderation team--are a very strong bunch. Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman Muscleman
Pump us up!

cantstopl rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy