SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by Brill Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm not sure how to bring over a little video of Monet from Facebook. Maybe someone can.
She is putting on her makeup and talking to the camera that she is going on a second date with a guy and they are double dating with Cortney and Jason. Maybe we will see that on the new show. They did say they will give updates on Monet and Vaughn.

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Brill wrote:I'm not sure how to bring over a little video of Monet from Facebook.  Maybe someone can.  
She is putting on her makeup and talking to the camera that she is going on a second date with a guy and they are double dating with Cortney and Jason.  Maybe we will see that on the new show.  They did say they will give updates on Monet and Vaughn.

Can you post the link to her f/book.

Lifetime Asia ‏@LifetimeAsia Dec 19
2 of the 3 #MarriedAtFirstSight couples are still married! Here's a look at their lives.. @jamienotis @KortKneee_Rae

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 3 B5L6PrvCAAAgsEI

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Brill wrote:I'm not sure how to bring over a little video of Monet from Facebook.  Maybe someone can.  
She is putting on her makeup and talking to the camera that she is going on a second date with a guy and they are double dating with Cortney and Jason.  Maybe we will see that on the new show.  They did say they will give updates on Monet and Vaughn.

Oh, brother. I am really not interested in her or Vaughn.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:15 pm

A+E Networks‏@AENetworks·3h3 hours ago
RT @FYI: Ring in the #newyear the right way and get your #MarriedAtFirstSight on...ALL DAY on Jan 1!

http://amp.twimg.com/prod/multibr_v_1/video/2014/12/30/14/be4d3d06-uploadedvideo-libx264-main-2028k.mp4?mvLv4t9%2B48IGu7m9JYJZSeL9nW4Fcc4H2QrVZlczIdM%3D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:24 pm

Cortney tweeted this:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/12/best-reality-shows-2014/

Notice the Bach/ette shows didn't make it other than a put down.
I think TPTB need to pick up their socks in the Reality department. IMO of course!! :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Brill wrote:Cortney tweeted this:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/12/best-reality-shows-2014/

Notice the Bach/ette shows didn't make it other than a put down.
I think TPTB need to pick up their socks in the Reality department. IMO of course!! :yes:
I'm with you, Brill. They could learn a thing or two from Bach Canada, MAFS, and even Love in the Wild.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Can't wait for this and especially for MAFS Season 2!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:39 pm

By next week, the show will be here!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

atem wrote:By next week, the show will be here!  

So excited for the show!! I am actually passing up on the Farmer this year! First time I have done this since I started watching this show and that is
Aaron's season. Not in the least bit interested!! no

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:16 pm

Brill wrote:

So excited for the show!!  I am actually passing up on the Farmer this year!  First time I have done this since I started watching this show and that is
Aaron's season.  Not in the least bit interested!! no

Farmer show? The Australia one?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 pm

atem wrote:
Brill wrote:

So excited for the show!!  I am actually passing up on the Farmer this year!  First time I have done this since I started watching this show and that is
Aaron's season.  Not in the least bit interested!! no

Farmer show?  The Australia one?

No the current bachelor, Chris the Farmer...

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:05 pm

Jamie N. Otis @jamienotis · Jan 5
Get ready to #spoon in 8 days!!! January 13th at 9pm! #MAFSFirstYear @FYI @DougHehner #MarriedAtFirstSight
spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 3 B6movhECMAATt49

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe