SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Brill wrote:
atem wrote:
Brill wrote:

So excited for the show!!  I am actually passing up on the Farmer this year!  First time I have done this since I started watching this show and that is
Aaron's season.  Not in the least bit interested!! no

Farmer show?  The Australia one?

No the current bachelor, Chris the Farmer...
https://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2174738820.gif

giggling Oh, I see what you mean!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Pamela B. Slanderson ‏@SigmaR3LLA 38m38 minutes ago
@monet_iam I saw the promos for #MAFSFirstYear. No fair! I want you to have a show, too!

Monet ‏@monet_iam 37m37 minutes ago
don't worry love, you will see me on their show and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon @SigmaR3LLA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Cortney Hendrix

‏@KortKneee_Rae Giggling with @kr0ss - we must be talking about all the amazing #MAFSFirstYear memories we are about… http://instagram.com/p/xm9c6iJhCI/

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:29 pm

Awww! That's so dang cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Pamela B. Slanderson ‏@SigmaR3LLA  38m38 minutes ago
@monet_iam I saw the promos for #MAFSFirstYear. No fair! I want you to have a show, too!

Monet ‏@monet_iam  37m37 minutes ago
don't worry love, you will see me on their show and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon @SigmaR3LLA

Wait, what? Does that mean Vaughn will be on it as well?
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Pamela B. Slanderson ‏@SigmaR3LLA  38m38 minutes ago

Monet ‏@monet_iam  37m37 minutes ago

Wait, what? Does that mean Vaughn will be on it as well?

Yes. Barf.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Oh yeah? I didn't know Vaughn was going to be there. I say oh brother to both of that. It's the first year wedding anniversary, I don't want to see anything about break ups!

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Monet shared Married At First Sight's video.
2 hrs
I can't wait for you guys to see the first year... This year has been a roller coaster but i have had a lot of support from Courtney and Jamie through this process.

I think the 3 will be friends forever. They went through it together!

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Sorry, but I don't like Monet. I will be skipping that episode or her part of it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

I don't know why she's included in this. It's the first year anniversary of the couples wedding. She split, I don't want to hear about it, we've already been through that, but she continues to promote herself.

I give her credit, she lost weight and looks great, but she's one of these contestants that become annoying by retweeting every single positive tweet about herself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Can't see this yet, but here's an ad for the show!

https://amp.twimg.com/v/c3fdc09a-f4d4-4012-9eda-c017e6958c58

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:35 pm

atem wrote:Can't see this yet, but here's an ad for the show!

https://amp.twimg.com/v/c3fdc09a-f4d4-4012-9eda-c017e6958c58

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

ADORABLE...can't wait!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe