SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 am

Yay I was able to view it!!! Adorable!

I am totally out of it. I didn't realize there was a new series starting Jan 13??? What the heck??

ETA: Married At First Sight: The First Year” will begin filming immediately and will air eight one-hour episodes in 2015. "Married At First Sight: Unveiled" airs Tuesday, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. EDT on FYI. Will you be tuning in for the spin-off series? Sound off in the comments section below!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 5 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yay I was able to view it!!! Adorable!

I am totally out of it. I didn't realize there was a new series starting Jan 13??? What the heck??

ETA: Married At First Sight: The First Year” will begin filming immediately and will air eight one-hour episodes in 2015. "Married At First Sight: Unveiled" airs Tuesday, Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. EDT on FYI. Will you be tuning in for the spin-off series? Sound off in the comments section below!

It says Sept 30th? That better not be the date for Season II!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 pm

This is why I'm confused. I started looking for info and I'm not clear on what's going on. I thought the 1st year starts Jan 11 and is 8 epi's.

I didn't think Season two would start anytime soon, but then I saw the end of that vid and it says Season 2 Jan 13th? Dr Celona has on his twitter, new season starts Tuesday nights 9pm but it doesn't say what season.

--I just check FYI network, Married at First Sight - The first year - Series Premier Tuesday Jan 13th 9pm ET

Married at First Sight - Unveiled I think was season 1. I'm going to tweet Jamie. We'll see if she responds.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Yeah, The First Year starts next Tuesday and Unveiled was and extra episode after the first season ended. I think the second season of MAFS will air sometime in the summer like the first season did.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:56 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, The First Year starts next Tuesday and Unveiled was and extra episode after the first season ended. I think the second season of MAFS will air sometime in the summer like the first season did.

Ok thanks. I don't remember Unveiled but I watched them all online so I obviously missed that title along the way.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Kathie Lee and HodaVerified account
‏@klgandhoda   The #weekend's here but we can't stop thinking abt #FundayMonday w @BobbieThomas @caseyrosewilson @jamienotis & @doughehner @joybauer & more

Looks like Jamie and Doug will be on their show on Monday!!

Jamie N. OtisVerified account
‏@jamienotis   Mon: Were LIVE on #KathieLeeandHoda w a FUN surprise! Tues: #MAFSFirstYear FINALLY begins! Whos excited w us?!

Wonder what the Surprise is?? I never watch this show but I will try to remember to do so. Hugesmile

MAFSFirstYear - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 pm

A surprise!?? A baby? Why is it that surprises always lead to speculation of babies. laugh out loud I would love to see any baby announcements during the epis.

I never watch that show either. If you do Brill, let us know!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A surprise!?? A baby? Why is it that surprises always lead to speculation of babies. laugh out loud I would love to see any baby announcements during the epis.

I never watch that show either. If you do Brill, let us know!

She keeps tweeting hints about a baby to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:27 pm

I wouldn't think a baby would be a "fun surprise", more like exciting.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:12 pm

She favoured my tweet, but didn't answer my question.

BachSpoilersFan@BachSpoilersFan · 8h 8 hours ago

@jamienotis Can't wait for MAFS 1st yr!!!! Do you know when the next season will air? Will it be Sept like your season? TY! #MAFSFirstYear

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She favoured my tweet, but didn't answer my question.

BachSpoilersFan@BachSpoilersFan  ·  8h 8 hours ago

@jamienotis Can't wait for MAFS 1st yr!!!! Do you know when the next season will air? Will it be Sept like your season? TY! #MAFSFirstYear

The first season started in September?! I don't think I can wait that long. :tissuebox

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:17 am

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She favoured my tweet, but didn't answer my question.

BachSpoilersFan@BachSpoilersFan  ·  8h 8 hours ago

The first season started in September?!  I don't think I can wait that long. :tissuebox

I think the Unveiled episode was two weeks after the show ended, so that means the show ended mid-September and must've started in July.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe