SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:54 am

Was JJ the Pantsepreneur?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:14 am

yes :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:59 am

I hope Jade is on this! I love her Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeanCat25 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:37 am

There are so many girls they could use this year and a lot of them seem game.

- Ashley S
- Ashley I
- Jade
- Jillian
- Samantha
- Carly
- Whoever is not picked between Kaitlyn and Britt

Guys are a bit harder to predict.

- JJ ?
- Nick ?
- Brian ?
- and a bunch of recent castoffs

SeanCat25

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:46 am

ElonM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: I just can't see Ashley being on BIP. Who would wanna date her?

CH would totally go for her. I am starting to see why he had to get divorced, he is hot for many of these women.  

Especially Ashley S.
Agree on Ashley S. Don't know if she will go on BIP. On her spreecast she implied she didn't want to do so but the other girls and MM were encouraging her to do it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 pm

On that same MM spreecast, Jillian and Ashley I. were talking about fighting over Josh if he went on BIP. Samantha said she would date him too. This does seem a bit disrespectful to Andi to have him on there. I realize he's fair game now that he's single, but I hope he doesn't do it. I don't see him coming out of that show with a real love connection so what purpose does it serve him really? I agree that he likely won't be the new Bachelor since both Mike Fleiss and Robert Mills have tweeted that they love this new group of guys for Kaitlyn's season. I'm sure they will pick their next lead from that bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

I hope that Josh wouldn't go on BiP, but honestly if he wants to go to on BiP it is his business. He is allowed to do whatever he wants. My June when it tapes it will be six months since the breakup, so really why can't he do it if he chooses.

I would say the same for Andi. I don't expect either to do it, but they will have been broken up long enough that it should be fine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Laudergirl wrote:On that same MM spreecast, Jillian and Ashley I. were talking about fighting over Josh if he went on BIP. Samantha said she would date him too. Any thoughts here on whether Josh would actually be asked to do this show? I don't want him to, personally.

My thinking is if TPTB are thinking of Josh as a possible lead for Bachelor in the fall then I would think they will not ask him to be on BIP. I would love to see Josh as "The Bachelor" but would not want to see him on BIP , (I doubt he would do BIP anyway, jmo)
If I'm not mistaken I think there's a certain time period (which probably pertains to this show too.) where if your on a show, you can't be on another one for a certain amount of time (weeks/months.) I don't know if this pertains to game shows and reality shows only but between the time BIP ends it's only weeks before "The Bachelor starts filming" .I think this was the case when it was announced that Marqel would be on BIP , even though he was supposedly in the running for the next bachelor it was assumed by many that ,because of that , that he was def not going to be "the bachelor".
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Watching BIP last year there were a few who had a list of who they wanted to meet. Danielle had a crush on Marquel , Zack said he had Clare, Ashley F& Jackie Parr on his list, Cody wanted to meet Clare, Sarah Herron wanted Brooks, & we all know Ashley F wanted Graham. I don't think Marcus had a list and was simply lucky Lacey was there .They are both sweet hearts and were fun to watch. All they need to do is find one likely match then they can cast then all the crazy's they want.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:49 pm

I am praying to the reality TV gods...
"Please NO Jillian!"  no
"Please NO Andi!"   no
"Please NO Ashley I!" no
"Please NO Kelsey!" no
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Funny how Josh started following Jillian and Ashley I on twitter and IG laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:57 pm

^^Haha, wonder if Josh watched MM's spreecast? I actually could see Ashley I and Josh together. She annoyed me to no end on the show, but in all of her post-show interviews, she seems pretty cool. Very self-aware and able to make fun of herself. They would be a gorgeous couple. If Britt goes to BIP (which I assume she will), I could also see her/Josh together, especially since they both seem to share a strong foundation in faith. This is all assuming that Josh will even choose to do it! It does seem like Kaitlyn has multiple guys that will be good-looking and interesting enough to be candidates for the Bachelor, so I have a feeling that Josh won't be in consideration for the Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz