SELECT CONTENT

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:02 pm

I wish they would change the fact that they pick out the same number of guys and gals that made it to the top 24 and actually pick out the best. Even if that meant more guys then gals or vice versa I know that is only in my mind but if I had a wish about this show that was listened to, that's what it would be. Hugesmile

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:17 am

I'm liking that they're just doing 1 show now instead of that boring results night. The format of calling those who are safe and then they sing works well. My dh is bored with the show although likes the judges. I'm bored also but like a few of the singers so still watch. My favorite is Clark this season.

One of my favorites from past seasons, Chris Daughtry, has a recurring role on a tv pilot:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/03/25/Chris-Daughtry-Studio-City-pilot

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:18 am

Clark and Jax remain the best.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:21 am

I like Jax also, Diana. I also have a soft spot for Nick.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:10 am

Clark, Jax, Nick....those are my top three and in that order!

I'm having a hard time getting into Idol this year though.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:44 am

Me too, leselihau. My dh & I prefer the format of The Voice.

I was pretty happy with the 2 that went home although think Daniel should have gone instead of one of them. I doubt he will go anytime soon unfortunately. He's a cute kid but isn't ready imo.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I always like so much of the talent up to the live shows, then for some reason it lessons as the season goes and I tend to only watch the few I like online. Clark is a hit and miss for me, overall I love his voice just not some of his song choices. Quentin's the same. Those are my top 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

American Idol 14 - Episode Discussions - * Spoilers*

+4
Scooby
albean99
nutty1
GuardianAngel
8 posters