SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:34 pm

A couple days ago I noticed that Andi had deleted more IG pics, in particular "un-posed", cute ones with her and josh like the waffle house one and the lake boat pic. I didn't wanna mention it then bc there were lots of rumours but I guess we should have put more stock into it.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by teachturtle Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
teachturtle wrote:Just was checking twitter and saw Sophie's tweet, and my heart sank! I can't even....
So many of you have expressed my thoughts, but I don't think anyone addressed the ribbon! How long has it been since we thought it fell off?!? And didn't we tell them we knew everything was okay as long as Josh had the ribbon?

Good point about the yellow ribbon! When did he stop wearing it? We did all assume it just wore out, but now I wonder if it was cut off on purpose!

I thought there was a pic of just the two of them where you couldn't see it, but I only see the one of the Murray family at the restaurant.
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:36 pm

nannymargie wrote:The more it goes the more the tears come to the surface.  Josh is taking this hard because I saw this on Wetpaint

He posted a pretty sad message to Instagram earlier today, showing he’s not quite sure what to do with himself now that he’s no longer the future Mr. MurrDorf.

In a post that he has since deleted, Josh writes, “Lord, help me to have faith in your plan.” The message is accompanied by a picture of the silhouette of a man on his knees, raising one hand up into the light in a gesture of worship and faith. #Sadface! Looks like Josh is not taking the break up well. He deleted the post just a short while after putting it on the social media site, so it seems he had second thoughts about its message. He has yet, however, to delete the many photos he's posted of himself and Andi to his Instagram. Breaking up in the digital age is hard, y'all!

If you’ll remember, while Josh was competing for Andi’s heart on The Bachelorette, he told her that he hadn’t been in a relationship for five years before going on the show and that the next woman he said “I love you” to would be his wife. So, yeah, proposing was kind of a big deal for the guy, and we’re not at all surprised that the ending of the engagement would hit him hard.

This is so sad!! :'(

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm

If they break up and then reconcile would she get the ring back?

With Josh's mysterious praying post, momma Murrays flight to Atlanta and Chads tweets I'm feeling like Andi called off the engagement not Josh, maybe he was blindsided by it

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:39 pm

I guess how Josh is feeling right now is how Nick felt - blindsighted. I'm sure he was convinced he was going to marry her. Again, I feel that fame spoiled their relationship. Fame changes people, changes priorities.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:40 pm

My heart aches for josh after reading the post u shared on wetpaint. How do I find that article. Oh my gosh that upsets me so. Something had to have happened. And I don't think with him other wise if they knew they were splitting it wouldn't hurt so bad. Let's be honest josh was the more compassionate of the two. Hy always seemed hard and maybe andi takes after hy more than patti. Not trying to be ugly

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:41 pm

I do believe she was the one that ended up. However, I doubt he was blindsided. I think they thought long and hard about this.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

aviej wrote:I guess how Josh is feeling right now is how Nick felt - blindsighted. I'm sure he was convinced he was going to marry her. Again, I feel that fame spoiled their relationship. Fame changes people, changes priorities.

Well for me I noticed the change in Josh SM regarding Andi first...  I commented to a few people I PM with...  Andi still did somewhat but Josh stopped all together, so no I don't think Josh was blindsighted.....

Last edited by luvlady345 on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 pm

"the next woman he said “I love you” to would be his wife"
This part made me cry again sad
And Sara you have to be right about the pics that Andi deleted then. I didn't notice though.
But yes this breakup is the strangest thing ever. They loved each other so much and seemed to have the same lifestyle and values etc.
I may be wrong about this, and its obviously just a thought. I love Andi but I think that shes a lot different now from when she was on the bachelor and when she first became the bachelorette. Then I think that all she wanted was to find love, get married and have kids. Recently, she left her job, started her blog, started designing clothes and so I wonder if marriage and kids are no longer her first priority (still a priority, but not 1st - shes 27, she has time to do both if she wants to get married later). Josh on the other hand, seems to want to get married now and have kids 'yesterday' and so I wonder if she and Josh now want different things right now in life. They wanted the same thing when they met, but that could have changed.
I really love Andi and I don't mean to say anything bad about her. Shes my role model and really somebody I look up to, but I wonder if fame and publicity has temporarily changed what she wants in life.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm

Hold your thoughts, another thread coming up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm

aviej wrote:I guess how Josh is feeling right now is how Nick felt - blindsighted. I'm sure he was convinced he was going to marry her. Again, I feel that fame spoiled their relationship. Fame changes people, changes priorities.

I agree. I love Andi, but I think fame and publicity changed her priorities and they were no longer the same as Josh's. They were the same when they met but its not the same now.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm

I think he ended it though. I mean Andi was the one in the premiere who saw more of the need to "act". After the interview was done with CH Josh went over to talk to the boys and Andi came up behind him, holding onto his arm while she tried to adjust her shoe or something. He didn't even look down to see what had happened to her. To me at that point he was done. There was a Vine that was posted on twitter that when the camera zoomed in on Andi and Josh, Josh bowed his head to evade the camera, they both had serious looks, and once Andi realised she was on TV she had the broadest smile. So to me, she was the one grasping at straws.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips