SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
umngirl wrote:I feel like we should place bets for how soon into this interview she turns on the crocodile tears. A minute? 3 minutes?

I'm guessing she will cry 2 questions into the interview.  

I sure would love a return appearance by Mario and Luigi and their traveling lie detector machine.  I would love to see Andi strapped into that thing with the results showing on a big projection screen. . giggling it would be like watching one of those Badly dubbed foreign films, where the words coming out of the mouth don't match the lips.

cantstopl thumbsup rofl rotfl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 pm

^ That would be funny, but I think Andi already knows what the lies were. One was that he said he preferred brunettes over blondes, but in reality he prefers blondes to brunettes apparently, which I think is part of the reason she never let that go and "teased" him about that often. It probably didn't help that his last long term girlfriend was a blonde, so that probably confirmed to Andi his lie from the lie detector too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
umngirl wrote:I feel like we should place bets for how soon into this interview she turns on the crocodile tears. A minute? 3 minutes?

I sure would love a return appearance by Mario and Luigi and their traveling lie detector machine.  I would love to see Andi strapped into that thing with the results showing on a big projection screen. . giggling it would be like watching one of those Badly dubbed foreign films, where the words coming out of the mouth don't match the lips.

rofl rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:20 am

eliza3 wrote:What I find difficult is that I have observed/read a very small part of Andi's actually life…only a few hours on TV for a few months and social media posts and articles many of which are from rags.  What I find interesting is that while the rags and several blogs are totally erroneous, it still can put ideas in ones head about what Andi is like.  I'm guilty of making some judgements, both good and bad about her but don't always stop to think how and from where I formed that opinion  

Well I for one disliked her from the moment she stepped out of the limo during JPG's season. There was something about her that was so fake, and the OTT open mouth grinning every time JPG gave her any attention in contrast to the sulky insecurity when he didn't was just off-putting to me. She came on the show as this tough no-nonsense ADA and then needed constant reassurance from the lead she didn't even like that much. Then in one night she went from the OTT grinning and seeing herself falling in love with JPG and trying hard to please him to thinking he's an censored who needs to be reprimanded like a small child or some criminal. While it was kind of funny at the time, it certainly didn't speak highly of her judgment and just proved that she didn't have any real feelings for him in the first place. She just wanted to be the Bachelorette. I hated the fact that she got her way, but I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt at the start of her season because I wanted to enjoy the show. For a while I actually got used to her fakety fakeness, but that didn't last long. She is just not my kind of a person and I can honestly say that stories from rags had nothing to do with that opinion. Sometimes you just sense these things and hours and hours of footage to back up your first impression is plenty enough IMO. But I'm sure there are just as many people who like her, because we're all different.

Honestly speaking, I can't wait for the interview. I hope I'll be surprised and find myself feeling some actual sympathy for her, but I'm not holding my breath. What goes around comes around.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:40 am

MiaHawk wrote:

I figure her interview will be approx. 8 minutes long. 
At approx. 6.5 minutes, MEandI will experience what my sources have reported as "exploding head" syndrome. 

From Eonline:
"I had a ton of questions," Harrison adds, "because I was really caught off guard [by the breakup]. And I was very candid about my questions about that and really wanted her to explain because I didn't know either. We get to the bottom of all that. I think it's a really good kind of open, tell-all interview from her."
[size]. source link[/size]

He will hammer her until she is a puddle of melted eyebrows with a pair of louboutins sticking out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:41 am

I am going to have to endure two self entitled, fake, full of themselves witches during that first hour. CS will end up being the comic relief after all the bull sh*t that will be thrown at us by Kelsey and Andi. Should be interesting to see just how much time Chris actually gets on his own tell all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:51 am

I figure the 2 women will each get a segment between 2 commercials and that's where I came up with my 8 minutes.(for each female)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:19 pm

I hope Andi can find someone she'll be compatible with long term.

During her season she talked about past relationships with athletes and how they've never worked out. Does anyone know if she's dated non athletes in the past question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:40 pm

^ Yes. According to RS soon after she finished taping the Bachelor for Juan Pablo's season she started dating or at least seeing a wealthy real estate agent guy in Atlanta and stopped seeing him before she became the bachelorette. This is just according to RS, so who knows, but she's stepped outside of her usual box before.

To be honest, I personally don't think it has anything to do with dating guys that have had similar professions or ex-professions. Each person is different, regardless if they share similar jobs.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 pm

I was never one that drank the koolaid on her dating athletes. She's one that I believe just embellished a lot of her life stories. Just my opinion of course.

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Well I know her last boyfriend was a football player. Don't know of any others.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Has anyone here seen the latest edition of Us Weekly? What things is this person talking about?

Carol Diegel ‏@bamagirl1291234 3h3 hours ago
@AndiDorfman PLEASE tell me you did not say the horrible things about @jmurbulldog that are printed in this week's US magazine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom